Chapter-4

Fortunately, Yoongi was saved from the lecture about being late since the teachers were busy in helping the students preparing dinner and arranging the tables.

He quietly sneaked into his tent and changed into some more comfortable clothes. He headed straight to the class president, Seungkwan. If there is one person in this whole school who he can tolerate then it's Seungkwan.

The kid is short in responses and easy to communicate. And he is the only person to notice what Yoongi has been doing.

"Oh Yoongi! You're here at the right time. Can you help the girls set up the table, please?"

Yoongi nodded,walking over to the girls. The two girls seemed to be talking about something serious.

Yoongi quietly stood beside them and started arranging the table. The girls seemed to notice him as they both turned to him.

"Thankyou,Yoongi." They chorused before going into a full on conversation with each other leaving Yoongi to work alone beside them.

Yoongi grumbled to himself. He couldn't help but listen to their conversation.

"Do you think it's real?"

"Yeah. I know right i couldnt believe it too at first. Do you think werewolves exist?"

"I don't know but if they do really exist, they will be handsome as fuck like in the movies!"

"We better not go deep into the forest. There is a rumour that if we step into their boundaries by mistake, we might get killed."

"Oh my god! Then we can just stay near the tents."

"Students gather near the camp fire!!" Mrs.Han called out.

Yoongi set the table in hurry and jogged to where the students gathered.

"Since you all looked around the whole evening, do you like the place?" Mr.Choi, our PE teacher, questioned. A chorus of "YES" sounded and Mrs.Kim cleared her throat to speak.

"The dinner is ready,students. And   three students are gonna do dishes. Chaewon, Hyunjin and Yoongi. Now let's have dinner!" She announced.

Yoongi sighed. He was so tired from the running and everything. He just wanted to collapse in his tent.

*Next morning

"So this tree is more than 100 years old......"

Mrs.Han took the students for a science class. Yoongi is getting so bored. He slowly got diverted into his own thoughts, silencing Mrs.Han's voice.

He is waiting to go to the same spot to see the bunny . This time he is gonna take his guitar too. Maybe he will start a little earlier than yesterday so he can spend some more peaceful time alone.

He also wondered about what the girls talked about yesterday. If it was real or not. Like if werewolves are a thing we would've seen them already. And they should've been everywhere on the news,right?

Maybe he can browse the movies the girls talked about. The science session came to an end in an hour. The students were dismissed to their tents.

Yoongi walked into his shared tent to see Hyunjin inside. Hyunjin eyed the boy from up and down.

"I just came here to see who my partner was for the treasure hunt tomorrow. I'm going now." Hyunjin said and walked out.

"Okay? What the hell."

Yoongi opened his laptop browsing articles about werewolves until he decided it was time to visit his favourite place. He set out with his guitar in one hand.