Chapter-6

Yoongi looked round the house as the bunny sat on his shoulders comfortably

Yoongi looked round the house as the bunny sat on his shoulders comfortably. The house almost had nothing in it. So many different clothes were spread in a corner. The amount of clothes spread out making it look like a bed.

A table stood near the window along with a chair. There were some books, a small bottle of pills and a water bottle.

Yoongi sat on the chair, looking out of the window at the rain. He waited quietly until the rain stops with bunny on the table this time.

It continued raining for more than an hour. Finally when the rain stopped, he got ready to leave. Since the house might belong to someone and he doesn't want to invade their privacy more than he already did.

He stood up from the chair but then he saw two men with bows and arrows on their back. He immediately crouched down, but it was too late. The men saw him.

"Hey! You! In the house! Stay right there! There is someone in there round up the house!!"

"Shit."

He hurriedly grabbed his guitar and the bunny who started hissing at the outsiders with its ears bent backward.

Just when he was about to go out through the other window he saw earlier, more people came, surrounding the house.

Yoongi had no choice. He was surrounded and he has nothing to save himself. He even got a bunny to save. He huddled himself into the clothes that laid in the corner, trying to cover himself in the clothes.

The door opened revealing a man in his 20s followed by some other men who had the bows and arrows.

(Without the mike, ofcourse)

The men started to sniff around in search of Yoongi. This is a one-roomed house and it won't take long until they scatter the clothes.

The bunny in his jacket squeaked at the very wrong time and that gave away his existence. The tall blonde man walked towards the clothes.

"Looks like the guy escaped. He shouldn't be far away, search outside for any trails!" The tall man instructed.

"Yes, Your Highness. Guards! Into the woods!"

Yoongi sighed out loud as soon as he heard footsteps retreat and the door close. He stood up straight in place, dusting himself and the bunny.

"Bunny, are you okay? It was so uncomfortable under those clothes, right? Let's get the fuck outta here."

"Maybe you should look up at my face and say that again." Yoongi freezed in place. He didn't want to face the man right now. For all he knows, they might be some tribes who encourage cannibalism.

He looked up at the tall male. He looks handsome.

Hey! That's not important now!

He scolded himself. He noticed that the others have already left.

"So what are you doing in here if i may ask. I've never seen you in the territory. I'm quite sure i would've recognised your cute face if i did."

Yoongi breathed out a heavy breath before talking.

"I was just wandering in the forest and came across the pond nearby. But then it started raining and i needed to find a shelter. This bunny helped me find this house and I'm gonna leave now. I don't wanna be a problem here."

He was mentally praising himself for not stuttering.

"So you are saying that this bunny lead you here by itself? A bunny seriously? You can try better than that." The guy raised his eyebrows in question.

"No! Ask him! It's true, right?" Yoongi looked at the bunny in his arms as he can see it nod.

"See! I tol-" The smaller was cut off when the tall guy slammed him into the nearest wall by his neck.

"I don't want that bullshit. Tell me who sent you. I'll consider keeping you alive." His grip tightened a bit. The shorter was starting to feel the effect of the choke hold as he started throwing smacking the other's arm.

The grip was released just when he was about to pass out. He coughed roughly before turning to the taller with glare.

"I TOLD YOU I JUST STAYED HERE FOR SOME SHELTER FOR THE RAIN!WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT? HUH?"

"Guards! Lock him up and get him to the palace! Now!" The blonde said calmly and went out of the house.

"HEY! YOU! COME BACK! IM STILL TALKING! I WONT GO ANYWHERE!"

And then he was dragged to a place he doesn't even know with his guitar on his shoulder and the bunny in his jacket pocket.