Chapter-11

Yoongi managed to lock the very consistent ahjumma out and get a peaceful bath. There was outfit hanging on the hanger and he got dressed in it.

By the time he came out of the bathroom, his guitar was on the bed

By the time he came out of the bathroom, his guitar was on the bed. He remembers putting his phone in the guitar bag. He frantically searched for it and when he couldn't find it , he marched straight out of his room.

He marched down the hallways to the courtroom where everyone were before. To his dismay, everyone left. He turned back to go the so called 'Majesty's room. He don't know how his room looks like but he knew it should the biggest room in the whole palace. And so his room hunt started.

He walked into few rooms but turned back when he saw their size.

The hallway seemed to have no end. He walked and walked but couldn't find anything. He grew tired and just walked into one of the rooms which has a bed and threw himself on the bed without noticing the shower running in the bathroom.

The small boy got comfortable under the duvet for a few seconds but when he was about to close his eyes, his eyes caught a sight of a picture peeking from the drawers of the night stand. He crawled out of bed and sat on the floor infront of the nightstand. He pulled out the photo from the drawer, observing the people in it.

And two people caught his eyes.

"Mom? Yeonjun?" a very confused expression took over his soft features as his eyebrows furrowed.

His brother looked much older than when he last saw him but his mother looked the same. She wrapped her hands around the arm of a man and smiled widely. The man had a hand rested on Yeonjun's shoulder as he was one of the two people sitting. The other sitting looked around his brother's age. Once he looked closely, he could make out the face of the kid.

Isn't he the 'Majesty' I saw before? But why is he here? And is the man my father?

Yoongi softly ran his hands on his mother's face. She had those tiny freckles on her face. His brother looked so cute too. Before he could question the existence of the other two people in the photo again, the sound of a door opening startled him.

He quickly put the photo back in it's place and stood up straight. His eyes almost popped out of their sockets when he saw the tall man who kidnapped him in just a towel. He automatically dropped to his knees at the sight and covered his eyes.

The sound seemed to alert the man as he slowly walked around the bed to see the intruder.

"What are you doing?"

"I –uh uhmm m-my phone. Get it b-back."

"Wha-oh you didn't get your phone back and you want it? Is that it?" The man questioned and all Yoongi could do was nod still looking down.

"Stand up first." Yoongi did as told still looking down. He was too embarrassed to look up at the man when he is practically naked. Only a loose towel covering his-

Shut up, Yoongi,you idiot!

The man seemed to understand his reluctance to look up. He found the younger so cute with all the burning red cheeks and his ears were on fire. He got dressed up in normal sweatshirt and pants and tapped the boy who flinched at the sudden touch.

 He got dressed up in normal sweatshirt and pants and tapped the boy who flinched at the sudden touch

"Wow- no I mean you were all in traditional clothes before?"

"Yeah. That's a rule to get into the royal court. It was passed down from our ancestors so we just kinda continue it."

Yoongi 'oohh'ed at the answer and shook his head at the topic diversion.

"My phone?" He mumbled, still feeling slightly intimidated by taller man.

"You are not any allowed to communicate with anyone. So no phone for you. And even if I give it back to you, it wouldn't work. There is not much signal in the forest. It's almost like the ancient times. Only our dressing styles differ. So any other questions? I have to go for rounds around the territory." The man explained.

"Yeah- I mean no. Just-What's your name?" The man raised his eyebrows at the questions. No one ever asks for the name of the prince.

"It's Namjoon. But be careful not to call me by my name unless you want to get beheaded by the General." Namjoon chuckled.

Yoongi cringed at the image and nodded. Namjoon was about to walk out of the room when Yoongi called him.

"Namjoon!"

The world stopped for Namjoon. Maybe it was Yoongi calling his name or just maybe because it's been too long since he heard it. It felt good.

The man composed himself and turned back to look down at the boy questioningly.

"Take me with you, Namjoon." He just nodded,looking to be in deep thought.