Chapter-9

The court was dismissed. Though all the ministers couldn't understand why the boy is being treated like a guest,they left the room, leaving the Prince, his right hand man who was also good brother and the General.to themselves. The boy could be seen smugly smiling at Jimin before he was walked to his new room along with his mischievous bunny.

Once the large doors were closed Jimin started, "Hyung, what just happened? Why is he our guest? He trespassed our territory! And wait, why couldn't i smell him?"

"Your Majesty, the boy claimed to be a human. And our Jiminie also couldn't smell him. We can smell and point out everyone's rank though they try to hide their scent." The General explained as Jimin grumbled a low 'brat' at the lack of respect of the younger towards him.

"But hyung if he is not a werewolf like us, how can he even step inside this territory?" Jimin asked as he tried to understand the confusing situation.

"That's the point. We have to know who he is and then we can figure out his ulterior motives stepping into our territory. And we shouldn't just believe his words of him being a human. We should check his instincts too. If they are human like, then it's a problem." Namjoon finished.

"Yeah, this is the first time in centuries someone that isn't a werewolf entered inside." The General uttered.

" So we are gonna treat him like a guest in this house just so we could know about his identity? For how long?" Jimin asked, waving his arms in the air dramatically.

"As long as it takes, Jimin-ssi." Jungkook said and bowed to Jimin as he chased the younger out of the court room. Namjoon shook his head, chuckling.

"The little guy should get his feels right." He sighed.

*In the hallway

Yoongi was being escorted to his assigned room with two guards walking on each side of him. The whole hallway walls are filled with paintings of different nature views. He looked at the paintings on the wall in awe.

"Your highness." One of the guards spoke startling Yoongi.

Yoongi looked around to see who the guard was talking to. The man was looking down at his feet so he couldn't pinpoint where the said person was.

The boy did a 360 degree turn before the guard looked at him. Yoongi awkwardly pointed at himself, "Me?"

"Yes, Your Highness. We've reached the guest room." The said man opened a door as Yoongi walked in with his mouth open.

"Your Highness, your bags will be here shortly. Please rest comfortably till then. Court lady Han will be the one to assist you through your stay here." Once he finished speaking, the guards bowed to him and left him alone with a lady who looked to be in her late 30s.

"Greetings,Your Highness. I'm Court lady Han." She bowed.

"Oh oh ahjumma don't bow to me. Please get up. And just call me Yoongi." He awkwardly waved his hands in the air, trying to show his desperation.

The lady smiled and followed Yoongi into his room.

"I'm not allowed to call you by your name, Your Highness. Please rest for a minute. I will prepare a hot bath for you."

Yoongi hummed, slightly bowing. He sat on the soft bed and smoothed out the covers before falling back onto the bed with a light thud.

This is heaven. I might as well just stay here in the bed. Maybe I should take the matress when I leave.

Yoongi sat up with a jolt in realisation.

"Why the fuck am I getting comfortable in here? I should try to find ways to get outta here." He muttered slowly.

He gazed out of his window in deep thoughts.

"Your Highness, the bath is ready." He snapped out when the Ahjumma came out of the bathroom.

"Uh... thankyou." Yoongi still felt awkward with the new name he was being called.

He put the bunny which rested in his jacket on the bed and slightly covered it with the duvet. A light kiss on its head made the bunny thump its leg on the bed. The pale boy cooed at the bunny and walked towards the bathroom.

The lady followed him into the bathroom as she grabbed a towel.

Yoongi walked to the mirror, took off his jacket and was about to remove his shirt when he saw the lady in the mirror. He let out a squeal and turned around in the speed of light.

"Ahjumma! What are you doing?! Why are you inside?!" He squeaked.

"Prince Jimin ordered me to help you take a bath, Your Highness."

"Jimin, the one that looks like a bunny? The one that got me here? Or the one that sniffed me?" He cringed letting out the last sentence.

The lady cleared her throat, "The last one, Your Highness. Now, please take off your pants and inners too. And please get in the bath, Your Highness."

"No way in hell I'm getting naked infront of anyone!" He raised his voice slightly.

"Oh yeah you are. Is the almighty bunny keeper shy? He looked so feisty back in the court room. Tch. Have a nice bath, Yoonie~" Yoongi looked at the bathroom door and there he was a smirking Prince Jimin leaning on the door frame.

The lady hurriedly bowed to the Prince. Yoongi glared at the man with all his might as Jimin blew a kiss walking away.

"PRINCE MOTHERFUCKING JIMIN!!"