Chapter-10

At the camp; (The morning when Yoongi was given his own guest room)

"Okay,students. Gather up around the fire. Im gonna take your attendance for the day."

All the students rushed upto their places at the campfire and sat on the log of the wood that rested there. The teachers called out the names of the students and everyone answered until one, "Mr.Min Yoongi?" Mrs.Han looked around and among the students for the quiet kid of the school.

Soon enough everyone began to get anxious about the boy. Mrs.Han knew it's a waste to ask the students if anyone saw the boy yesterday. He was like a sneaky cat and didn't even make much noise when he moved.

The class started to gossip about the missing boy. Some of them were scared. What if an animal ate him up in the woods? Mrs.Han shook her head at the worst scenarios that could have happened to the boy.

"Attention! Everyone! Don't panic. Maybe he's just wandering off in the woods. If he isn't back by the evening, we are gonna cancel all the activities here and leave immediately. All the teachers will follow me into forest. We are gonna search for the boy for a bit. Mr.Boo Seungkwan, I attest you the work of leading whatever everyone is doing. Don't let anyone out of your eyesight. Now get to work for breakfast." Mrs.Kim intimated. Everyone went to their works ,gossiping about the boy for sometime. The teachers followed Mrs.Kim into the woods.

The other two teachers along with Mrs.Kim and Mrs.Han walked through the thick woods ,desperately calling out the boys name. The sky gave upon them in just few minutes as it started raining cats and dogs.

They ran to get shelter from the rain under some tree.

"Mrs.Kim, do you have any idea where the boy could be?' One of the teachers asked.

Their only hope was Mrs.Kim. Out of all the teachers the boy seemed comfortable to talk to only Mrs.Kim. The small boy wouldn't even look at the other teachers when he was talked to. But it was different with Mrs.Kim. He answers her questions. All the teachers were actually slightly jealous that she could be the one to talk to him since he is the only quiet kid in the school. It gave them some kind of pride to get him to talk.

All the students like Mrs.Kim. She was like a universal teacher. Though its been like only two weeks since she started working in the school, she knows every student. Some even say she has become like a mother figure to the school in such a short time.

"It's okay. Just look me in the eyes and forget all your worries for now." She calmly smiled at the teachers. The others were confused but still looked her in the eye.

"Yoongi is fine. He didn't even come to the camp since he was feeling sick like always he does when there were camps. We are just here to collect some firewood. Repeat after me."

"Yoongi is fine. He didn't even come to the camp since he was feeling sick like always he does when there were camps. We are just here to collect some firewood. " All the teachers chorused at once as she smiled and stood up.

"Mrs.Han , we have to leave now. I don't think we can find firewood in this rain. Let's go back to the camping site."

"Uh? Oh! Yeah lets go! What are we even doing sitting under a tree? " she muttered and shook the others from their trance.

Mrs.Kim walked out of the woods and the others scrambled to go after her.

She slightly chuckled when all the students were asleep and a timid Seungkwan came out of his tent.

"I'm really sorry, Mrs.Kim. I still don't know how to control my powers." He lightly scratched the back of his neck.

"It's okay. It takes a bit of practice. Good work for today. Get them all up in the next ten minutes tho. Our work in the woods is done for now."

"Yes,Mo- uhmm, Mrs.Kim." She smiled, patting the young boy's hair.