xi.

2018.
17 years.

As soon as they made it to Beomgyu's apartment, Junoh's back was pressed against the wall of the entry hall.

"Close the door", she mumbled while her fiery eyes caught a glimpse of Beomgyu's smile. She was holding onto the collar of his shirt, her soju stained breath dancing around his nose because of the proximity of their bodies and faces.

"Always so bossy", he cracked up a small giggle and kicked his door shut.

"Do you want this or not?", she asked, brow arched and a challenging smug curve of the lips flashed towards the boy.

Beomgyu died to nod his head yes. God, he wanted her whole. He wanted her to be his. Not only his best friend, but to be his whole life. Not that she wasn't already, but he wanted Junoh to belong next to him, for him to belong next to her.

"You're wasted", he scrunched his nose, gently placing her hair in a ponytail with expertise.

"And I want to bang you", she pouted. And, as much as it was hard for him to control his instincts, his body, he shook his head and placed a small kiss on her forehead. "I love you".

"I do, too", he knew those were just drunk words slurred out in what his heart desired to be a confession but actually was just an expression they said to each other all the time.

And he knew she loved him. Just not as he loved her.

"Then why wouldn't you let me fuck you senseless?", her brows knitted in confusion, head tilting to the side in the cutest expression he'd ever seen.

"You've been watching too many American movies", he giggled and walked her towards his kitchen, sitting her on a stool and walking towards the kettle to make her some tea.

"They are sexy", she propped her elbow on the kitchen counter, her hand on her palm and watched with falling lids as Beomgyu paced around the place.

"Yes, I know", he sighed with a smile tugging at his lips. "Are you sleepy?"

When they drank, Junoh was either a feisty drunk, or she got sleepy after a few hours.

"Yeah", she murmured. "I want to sleep", she sighed. "With you".

"Stop it!", he screeched a laugh at his best friend, a longing in his eyes when looking at her through his eyelashes. "Let's get some non alcoholic beverage into you and then tuck you in, okay?"

She nodded lazily, her fingers now tracing on the kitchen counter and drawing invisible circles and dribbles on the surface.

Her face was tinted champagne pink, her pupils blown a little, and her lips were red and plump as she had bitten on them too much in the past minutes.

She heaved a sigh.

"You okay there, champ?", a cup of tea was placed in front of her, her hooded eyes falling on her best friend leaning on the counter in front of her.

She pursed her lips and signaled for him to take a seat next to her on the kitchen counter. So he did. Beomgyu could never say no to Junoh.

"What is it?"

"Remember our first kiss on your bed?", she giggled and he nodded, the memory tugging at his heartstrings and making a warm feeling seep through his whole body, making its way to his cheeks.

"Yeah, it was awkward".

"And our teeth collided", she smiled widely, now stirring her cup of tea and remembering it all too well.