author's note

Ah, this book.

If you're here... thank you! Thank you for reading this book, for following with the updates, for leaving comments and following me if you have.

I have to say, my books write themselves. This one in particular, wrote itself from the very beginning . I had no idea what course it would take, and I just published the first part.

I had only read one book that jumped between present and past, and I thought it would be an amazing idea as to understand the characters and why they behaved the way they did. It gave us an insight into their early lives, to their hardships and to the way Juno and Beomgyu's love story grew to become what it was in present times (2024).

I really can't believe this book stayed number one on #beomgyu for so long, nor did I believe my eyes when seeing it for the first time. How come my stories reached such an audience?

I don't know. But I am grateful.

Maybe you don't know this, but I am a full time undergrad biotech student in Korea, and life has been hard. I moved here from thousands of miles away, leaving behind my family and everything that once was my present, and I started a new chapter.

And this book started once I stepped in Korea. So this story is also my story. The way I cooed with hardships and homesickness, and when stress was too much to bear... I'd write. I would let Juno's story to unfold before my eyes, give it a quick read, and publish a chapter.

Never did I think I would grow to love this story so much. From being a mere quote on my notes app, to being a full, complete, book on wattpad... I have never failed to be amazed by the reads, comments and votes this story gets.

Beomgyu isn't the most popular member of TXT, but he is my sunshine. He is such a ray of love and happiness, and I wished to being everyone a perspective on how I think his personality looks like when he's not an idol.

I always wanna portray my characters -the ones inspired by real people- as how I see them and how I think they truly are behind their famous persona. I hope you fell a little in love with him through this book, because I sure did.

If you wanna keep reading my stories, please feel free to do so. Follow me on Instagram if you wish, ask for my ID on PM. I post mostly insta-stories rather than feed pictures because I am not very photogenic and I wanna keep my feed pretty.

Anyways. Thank you. For everything! Every time someone comments this book brought them joy... I felt invincible. You guys, my readers... make me invincible. Thank you for that feeling, it's one I will really never forget.

Love you! And I hope to see you on another one of my books~

Baobab.