Chapter 1: the paper demon

It's was a sunny day out in Tokyo as the sun starts to set. Our story starts with a girl and a mother. As they drive up to theirs drive through. They get out holding a big hockey bag, and a white hockey stick. They get out the car and open the door to theirs house. The girl turns on the tv to watch the news channel for Tokyo city. "Hey everyone welcome to 748 news, its is currently 7pm for you Tokyo's" "Tokyo's?" A mother like figure said "apparently so" a girl said. "We would like to talk about a trend going on about this forest called the paper forest". "Mom what's alarming about the old forest we live by?" "It's just people making up rumors. Don't worry about it." "Neol would you like to see your dad tomorrow after school". The mother alluded to it being a nice Friday afternoon. A perfect time to have a good old visit from your dad you know. What the mother thought was going to be a nice reaction to wasn't a nice one. "No!!" Shouted Velvet "and that's Velvet to you Mom!" Velvet has always hated the name Neol. She wants to feel more tough. She prefers, Velvet cause it's sounds cool to her. "Honey I know dad is not the best" "There's no way I'm going to see that old hag again!!!" Velvet interrupted her mom. "But Velvet..."

Velvet storms up to her room and SLAMS! The door. Velvet looks out the window for a quick second. She layed on her very big bed. She grabs her pillow and unplugs the charging cord to her phone. Velvet looks at her phone the screen, almost as bright as the sun. "I wish my dad was gone from the face of this Earth" Velvet dad drinks. She hates her dad very much. Her mom says it's fine he was just a little abusive but she disagrees and wants him dead. "Oh but he change, he's different now" velvet mocks her mom

Velvet has beautiful light blue eyes like a peek summer day beach skyline, she has white slick and sliky hair that's long and very soft, her skin is beautiful and her shades of light blue hoodie makes her outfit perfect, she wears a dark purple tank top and a black smoothe sweat pants. Oh yeah and she packing bro ( you know you know ;-; )
Her voice most of the time is sarcastic.

"Velvet supper!" Velvet comes down stairs and eat. Now feeling calm it feels kinda awkward to be there. Like she better off just being gone then being at the dining room table. "So on short notice dad called and hes coming on Saturday, and that's Regardless of what you SAY! he's coming" Velvet doesn't even want to argue on that. She just wanna die from embarrassment. "Mom im sorry for shouting" "honeys it's fine I totally understand no need to be sorry" Velvet felt a little better but She still fells embarrasses. She goes back up to go to bed. She gets into comfortable clothing for the night, she close her eyes and goes to sleep.
Extras
Did you know that Velvet plays hockey, she really likes playing hockey because she likes how much you have to work together in it. Though she plays it currently, it's almost the end of her hockey season as the hockey she plays ends in late May.