Chapter 6: baby driver 2

As Aqua stomps on the pedal Noel's looks back to see a girl with black wings and what seems to be two platinum dual blades. "Just keep driving and don't look the FUCK behind you!!" Noel mention to Aqua. Large spikes form into the ground, Aqua drifts left and the spikes just miss the car. "JUST LET ME KILL YOU ALREADY!!!" Shouted Rumiko. Aqua then realized the road to Osaka is boarded off.
"Buckle up. Your bout to get a 3D sneak peek on Baby driver 2!" And with that Aqua makes a sharp U-turn right. Dust gets thrown up from the ground as Aqua successful pulls a U-turn. "Usually this would take 2-3 hours to get to Tokyo by with this McLain P1 we'll make it there In about 30 minutes" Aqua tell Noel. Aqua makes a a sharp left dodging another spike. Rumiko goes down to attack Noel.
Noel quickly grabs her hockey stick from the back. "Slow down Aqua! She dropping low to fight me. Aqua slows down, and raise the hood up of the McLain  P1. Rumiko slash for the head. Noel ducks and jabs the hockey stick into Rumiko stomach.
"OWW!" "REEEEEECH!!!" A bloodlust scream awaken in Rumiko as she sends out more spikes to the sports car. Noel gets back in her seat, and buckles up her seat belt. "Floor it!" Noel shouts. "Got it!" And with that Aqua puts on the nitro on the McLain P1. "It's amazing how Rumiko is still keeping up?" They both thought. (They don't know Rumiko actual name). As they get closer, and closer they stop by Noel house where they get supplies. The house in chapter 1. They grabs a pistol and knife. Noel grabs a pen. "What the fuck is a pen gonna do to help us Noel!" Aqua discord's to. The reason why Noel has a gun is because, Noel has lived out in the country for a very long time, and from past experiences they've kept a pistol just in case of any threat outside. Aqua grabs the gun with 1k bullets, she then changes into actual shoes she can run in, and carry's a knife in her pocket. Aqua reloads the gun while Noel ties her sweater around her waist.
A loud burst comes from the front wall as Rumiko breaks in. She jumps at Aqua and Aqua dodges. Aqua takes out the pistol and shoots her pistol straight into her wings. "You fucking humans will pay f-for this!!!" As Aqua get jumped by Rumiko, and almost devoured, Noel kicks Rumiko off of Aqua. "You oki Aqua?" "Yeah I'm fine!"
"My target!" Rumiko says. Rumiko is a lunar demon you'll figure out later on what that means, but she wears bra type hoodie that's purple and a shirt that's white to cover up her belly and arms. She quite the shy one once you get to meet her. She is the princess or daughter of the demon monarchs. She has two mothers, and her last name is moonlight. She got beautiful natural purple eyes (dark purple by the way) and her lovely dark purple hair, which's makes her outfit perfect. She wear black tights, and purple shoes, and she wears black jean shorts.
All of a Sudden Rumiko felt weak after being kicked off Aqua. She looked to see her daggers are in possession of Aqua, and Noel. "Noel that's not a good idea to..." Aqua couldn't finish her sentence. Noel walk up to Rumiko "hey stay back please don't kill me" Rumiko cries out.
"Who are you?" Noel ask face to face. "I'm not supposed to tell you. B-beside why would you want to know". Rumiko kicks Noel away from her. Noel tries to grab onto her arm. "LET GO!" Shouted a nervous Rumiko. Rumiko pulls her arm out Noel grip. "Noel should I shoot?!" Said Aqua in a hurry. "No! No. Just leave her. We're going to chase her into paper forest. That's where she seems to be going". "Are you crazy!?" Aqua screams. "She already gone, she to quick, and even if we catch up she'll just run at insanely fast speeds..." as Aqua rant Noel Shines a U.V light on the ground showing dust and foot prints of UV powder. "Noel your brilliant!" Aqua shouts! "well then come in we gotta go!" And so they did...
extras
Noel hockey stick was inside the car cause in chapter 1 she just got home from hockey practice. See how this connects. Also one reference it's quite easy to spot, though just in case, it's a movie. Hope you enjoy this is where the story really picks up