Chapter 10: Fauna shop

"We're here!" Fauna opens the gate to the shop as a fancy inside amaze the girls. "This is your shop?!" Yetiseme squeals. "Yup!" Yetiseme goes to explore the shops. Noel and Aqua stays around to talk with Fauna.
"Where's Sean" Noel ask. "Oh his out getting materials from another, Safer area of the crystal forest" as Noel goes with Fauna to the back of the store to privately chat, Aqua feels someone grab her arm.
"Your suppose to be in the cafe taking orderings, and handing out food to customers". Aqua soul leaves her body as she turns around to see a beautiful man holding a bunch of crystals. "Who are you?" Sean ask. "I'm Aqua sir. Are you Fauna friend?" Sean looks surprised. "Then I supposed your one of Fauna friends she brings into the store." Aqua face turns defensive "No sir! Fauna saved us while she was looking for crystals in the forest and saw us getting put into a trance by the crystal. We are not at all outsiders or bad people" " I've had enough of this. Guards" as two boys named Asumi and Coco come out with spares to kick out Aqua. Fauna comes just in time to see what's going on.
"Sean!!! What are you doing?!" "Oh hey Fauna you came home from collecting materials early didn't you?" "Yeah cause I was saving her Ass in the crystal forest what gives???" "But she suppose to be working in the cafe isn't she not?!" Sean annoyingly says. "She doesn't work here!!! I have two more here . She just here for a little bit cause they seem to have no clue on what this world is!" Sean looks sorry. "Sorry. I didn't know that you were telling the truth."
"Maybe we can restart!" "My name is Sean. I work with Fauna in this shop" Sean has black hair round smooth hairstyle that looks cool. He looks to have glasses that he wears and he is very handsome. He usually wears a suit with a tie. He has brown eyes color. Black shoes and socks.
"Umm. U-Ummmm" Aqua then goes looking for Yetiseme In the store. Sean feels guilty. "See what you did." Sean looks at Fauna agreeing that he did something wrong.
As Aqua runs through an idle, she gets distracted by the way the cans are placed. She puts them in a order that she is ok with. She then walks along the idle feeling every can on the shelf. "Hey Aqua you've been acting in weird behaviors" Aqua Jumps in horror as she realized it's was just Yetiseme.  Aqua looks at Yetiseme and hugs Yetiseme. "Hey what's all this emotional stuff coming from. Yetiseme blush's as she hugs Aqua awkwardly back.
"I just would like one hug" Aqua whispers. "Ok!" "Aqua is hiding something from me and or everyone and I got to find out what it is. Does she have OCD? Or just shyness the way she was behaving wasn't that normal to think of it. And was touching the cans for ten minutes" just as Yetiseme was  thinking very deeply...
"Awww well isn't that cute, supposedly Fauna told me to find you two after Aqua got too shy, and ran away and now I see you two hugging" Yetiseme looks left to see Noel beside her. Aqua blush's and quickly stops hugging Yetiseme. "She was just hugging me Noel?" "Mhmm" Noel unbelievably says. "What's wrong with a simple hug?!" Yetiseme defends Aqua. "Nothing just saying man that's kinda ga...
"CAN YOU SHUT UP NOEL!!!" Aqua screams. She runs out the back door Noel came from. "AQUA WAIT!!!" Yetiseme looks at Noel disappointed. It was the first time she did that to Noel. "Noel you really don goofed up" Yetiseme says in a country style accent. "Yetiseme wait I'm..." Yetiseme runs after Aqua.
"Aqua wait! Oh boy this has gotten very wrong". Noel goes and tell Fauna on what happened.
"Noel, no wonder she got mad. You know that gay shouldn't be used as a insult. Jokingly or not it's makes people  feel like they don't belong or they don't like to talk about theso kinda stuff. Imma go catch up to them cause I don't think..." Sean stops her. "I don't think they need your help. I think this is a thing for Yetiseme to handle herself. "But?!" Sean puts his index finger on Fauna lips alluding to shut up and it makes her blush's. Noel feels bad.

Aqua and yetiseme run for a long time until aqua trips on a tree root in the forest. She sees the tentacle that got smashed into by the other still alive. It jumps up to slam Aqua. "AQUA!!!" Yetiseme sticks her hand out and....
BOOM!!!
Aqua looks up hoping to be dead but she isn't. She then see a coin with a skull on it disappear to thin air. Aqua see Yetiseme blast a beam of lights out of the palm of her hand exploding the tentacle and killing it. "Why aren't I dead???" Aqua thought.
Yetiseme looked stunned that she just did that, but goes to sit down to a now siting Aqua in a curled ball passion.
"Hey Aqua are you sad???" "Shut up go away from me!" Aqua cry's. "Don't worry it's me Yetiseme. "PEOPLE have always h-hate me c-cause of my OCD!!!" Shouted Aqua.
Yetiseme looks sorry. She looks away for a few second and then thinks of something. She hugs Aqua and lays on her lap after wards. "Well I don't think so :D" Aqua says cheerfully. Aqua pushes Yetiseme off her lap. So yetiseme goes in front of her face to face making Aqua shy. "I still think your perfect the way you are." Yetiseme encouragingly Says. Aqua just looks at her blankly. Yetiseme feels useless. Like when the only one done a school assignment so you have no work for a really long time or when you are walking with your friends and you feel like your just there.
"Aqua may I ask what exactly got you mad?" Aqua looks at Yetiseme for what felt like ages to Yetiseme. "Aqua please I know we have just met for like two or three days but you can trust me..." Yetiseme desperately tries to convince Aqua to speak.
Aqua then hugs Yetiseme. Yetiseme is puzzled as to why Aqua is hugging her.