Chapter 4: Aqua and the visitor

Velvet wakes up to a beautiful maid in her face named Aqua. "Good morning Velvet" said a formal voice. "I'm your new maid, your mom hired me cause supposedly the other one quit his job? Am I correct?" "Yup you *yawn* are correct". The maid looks annoyed that Velvet is not getting up. Aqua climbs up the bed, and sits on Velvet legs. "Get up?!" The maid suddenly goes back, and forwards on Noel" "Aqua that's kinda Gay you know." Aqua blush's. "SAYS YOU! ALSO GAY SHOULDNT BE A INSULT!" Aqua defends herself. "Too shade, and relax I go to an all girls school of course" Noel causally says. Noel gets out of bed. Aqua looks in disbelief, and gets Noel cloths for the daytime. "May I remind you that you're seeing your dad today" Aqua says. "Yes I know" Noel rolls her eyes mid-sentence.
"I see you already saw the new maid I supposed" Mary says confidently. "What happened to the other maid here. This one kinda fruity?" "Velvet you set the poor man on fire twice he's literally in the Hospital, cause you tired a kick flip, and ended up kicking him out the window!" "Oh yeah whoops" Noel jokingly says. Noel sits down with Aqua standing behind her.
Aqua has pink hair, pink eyes that are beautiful, she wears a black, and white maid outfit. She has the most cutest laugh ever. She wears a black, and white patterned skirt, wears white plain leggings. She wears black and white slick shoes. Aqua really likes YouTube and it's change her life very much. She made it, so that she looks like to be her favorite YouTuber dyeing her hair pink, and working as a maid. (Any guesses too who you think it is? I'll give a hint. These are special kind of YouTube's and you don't usually see them if your not a weeb. That's your hint ;) Noel had multiple mansions. Four in Tokyo, one in Osaka, two in Kyoto and one in Sapporo. Five in Hiroshima and three in Kobe and two in Sendai. Velvet, Mary, and Aqua are at the biggest one they can find close to Noel dad, Kobe mansion.
(To keep track of the mansion and make it easier for y'all to remember them. The biggest one will just be say Tsu-mansion or Chiba mansion, just as examples of course. That way, it'll easier to remember them. Also just note that every time I Say Velvet name it's always when it's not something serious, or when I'm saying something regarding something about the character that's important. I think it's easier to know when it's serious when someone Says your actual name, right? So if you got confused on that then your welcome).
"Hey mom. You know what aqua did to me when waking up". Aqua looks at Velvet, and then looks away blushing. "What did Aqua possibly do Velvet". Noel smirks. "She was siting on my legs while I was still in bed". "Aqua even if your handling problematic teens you know not to do that". Aqua shyly says "yes master"
Knock! knock!
"Someone at the door". Aqua says relief. "I think that's my husband. Go open it Aqua" Mary says excitedly. "Ok master". Aqua goes to the door and puts her very smooth skin on it. Aqua opens the door to see Asahi in front of the door.
Mary goes up to hug Asahi. "Honey It's so Good to see you". Mary gracefully cheers out. "I miss you to Mary" Asahi acceptingly says.
Noel smirks become a upset one. She irritatingly mention "your the complete opposite of sunlight to me". "NOEL! That's very abrupt. He's change Noel just have a little bit of appreciation will yeah". "I highly doubt he's changed mom". A blunt Noel argues back with. "Noel I'm confident he's changed..." "DO YOU THINK A FERMENTED INTOXICATING MAN LIKE ASAHI HAS CHANGED HIMSELF TO NOT DRINK" Noel shouts at Mary. "YOU GO TO YOUR ROOM YOUNG LADY! THATS ENOUGH BULLSHIT COMING FROM YOU" Mary self-assures to Noel. Aqua follows Velvet up to her room.
Asahi starts to silently cries in the living room. "Am I really that bad of a farther" Asahi says accountable for what he's done. Mary rush over to talk with Asahi.
Mary settles down on her knees and lays Asahi head on her lap. Asahi looked up confused. Mary Turned Asahi head to face the wall. "Don't look at me like that. It's embarrassing!!" Mary shyly says. "Hey Mary?" "Yes Asahi?" Mary assures that she'll Listen to anything Asahi have to say "am I a bad farther?" Mary doesn't even hesitate. "Of course not. Your the best husband in the whole entire universe!" Mary sincerely says. "But..." Mary then part her index finger on his lips. "You're the most diligent, the most compassionate person I know" Mary accommodates. Asahi smiles feeling like he finally not locked up, he feels like he can be more open now.
Asahi plays with Mary inner thighs. "Hmmm~" Mary moans. Mary blush's. "Hey I-i-i only planned for you t-to lay on my thighs". Mary's gets flustered. "Are you blushing. Getting red in the cheeks". Asahi tease. "N-Noo!" Mary childishly respond to. "Are you sure you aren't" Asahi continues to feel Mary's thighs. "Mmmm~" Mary's quietly moans. "S-Stop it!" Mary quietly whispered. "Are you sure you want me to?" Asahi response. Asahi stands up with Mary. Asahi puts his hands down Mary's pants and to feel in between her legs. "Ahhhh~" Mary loudly moans. "Asahi what are you..." Asahi shush Mary. "I mean Aqua and Velvet are prone to be up stairs for a little so I was thinking in the mean time..." Asahi didn't have to finish his sentence for Mary to know what to do next. Mary feels soft cold hands on the inside right thigh. "But Asahi I'm a bit sensitive here" "I won't go hard Ok". Mary defeatedly notion an ok to Asahi.
Extras
There two references in here so good luck with that. Did you know that Asahi means sunlight. That's why Noel insult was very rude to Asahi. Hope you enjoy reading my story so fair and I know, y'all don't want funnier story but I just need the time to make it Ok! For now your just gotta deal with a fun story. Ok? Good!