Chapter 12: Yetiseme recovery and alot of infomation

Fauna, Sean, and Noel are relieved to see dash run down to the village. "It looks like everything was alright wasn't it Fauna?" Fauna looks at Sean blushing. "Yes it did work work out..." Fauna looks at Sean blushing but admittedly as well. "So Noel lets talk for a little." Fauna catches Noel off guard.
"We are sperate by two big kingdoms. The demon kingdom, and the angel kingdom. The angel for a while now have been blocking us from eating other creatures but in return has made it so that we eat humans. Demon for a long time have had s thirst for humans and a planet called Hybridean doesn't like that some many of our demons our inside of there planet. We worry that the hybrids and angels will do into war with us. Also angels have set up a crystal forest so that any humans who enter will die if they try. Why I mention this is because demons have start adapting to eating plants and we might have a chance of preventing war. It's a lot to take in but oh boy there's way more to talk about!!!" Noel already looked beyond confused.
"What's your age Noel?" Fauna ask. "My age is 17, why?" "You should go to school maybe that'll help you understand this world. I don't know about you but most demons speak Japanese or English." "That's perfect" Noel blurts out. "You'll only have one year of high school but I bet yeah it'll help you." Fauna then grabs Noel arm and took her to the back of the shop.
"Now Powers's. In our realm they're so unpredictable that most powers aren't even discovered. Power is energized by mania. For the female half the time you can tell by her breast size." Noel then smirks. "ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION?!" Noel starts laughing. "You're so childish it's literally just beast?" Noel calms herself down. "Anyways, for humans it's hard to tell how much mania they have. Mania works like energy and sleeping. You get more tired when you use mania. You can upgrade A lot of things but I'll give the 5 main one.
Speed: if you have lots of speed you most likely will have low defense.
Mania/stamina: if you have a lot of mania your speed will most likely be low.
Attack: if you have a lot of attack, your balance will most likely be low
Balance and defense: if your balance is high then your attack is low, if your defense is high your attack is low as well.
Strength: if your strength is low then your defense will be low as well also You mania will almost have to be at the same level of strength because let's be honest one big blow won't do it all." Noel try's to fit all of that in her head. "I'll explain it in more detail." Fauna reluctantly says.
Meanwhile at the hospital
"Yetiseme is gonna be okay. We'll just close the gap that inside her stomach." Aqua is relieved. They take Aqua into a scary looking room and start there surgery on Yetiseme. "Hey kid I'll take you to my place for the night." Aqua looks at Coco. "Umm is it alright if I stay and wait for Aqua to be done?" Coco looks at Aqua reassuringly. "Do what ever you want kid." Asumi and Coco then go to there places for the day.
Coco and Asumi are brother and sister. Coco usually does the fighting and Asumi usually does the aiding. Coco has large breast, wears a very cool cape, her armor is yellow and white with white boots. Coco has a pony tail that comes from the top of her head, she wears white gloves. Her eye color is bright yellow. (This really sounds similar to another anime character🤔) coco has bright yellow hair with streaks of orange. Asumi has natural brown hair but dyed his hair to be a cyan blue. He has dark blue streaks in his hair and his hair style is very cool. Asumi armor is blue and has a very cool design. Asumi wear blue gloves and blue boots. Without his armor. Asumi wears a very cool black, blue Splattered hoodie with black sweat pants. He wears a black shirt under his sweater. Under Coco armor she usually wears a yellow hoodie and a white tank top, and baggy sweat pants. As Aqua waits she realized that time works strangely here. A regular 24 hours day for humans is a 48 hour here. 24 hours at night, 24 hours at day. As Aqua settles for the night she slumps in her chair and rest there. Noel sleeps at Fauna place while Sean sleeps at his own place.
12am (6am to them) aqua wakes up and see that's a tall doctor is standing over her. "Ahh!" Aqua jumps.
"Sorry to scare you, I see you been waiting to see Yetiseme. Correct?" "Yeah" Aqua says in a cute tired voice. "She in this room." The doctor points to room 419. "Dang it" aqua jokingly whispers. Aqua walks into the room up see Yetiseme lying in bed. Aqua hands her a wireless charger from two years ago. "Here a gift from me. Some special person gave it to me but you can have it. Of course I'm giving it to you cause it wasn't the most special gift." Aqua hearts warm up as she start to joyfully cry. "T-thanks you Aqua" a tiny whisper gloom's out. Aqua smiles at Yetiseme and walks up to her and holds her hand. She continues to hold Yetiseme hand until she doesn't want her to anymore. She'll stay by Yetiseme side until she knows that she ok.
No extra. The story starting to get emotional isn't it lol.