Chapter 7: the paper forest crystals secret

Aqua and Noel runs to the forest with the UV. While there doing that here's Rumiko right now.
"They got me good." Rumiko says. "But that Noel girl looked really cute" Rumiko blush's. "No I don't like my target! I C A N N O T F A L L I N L O V E W I T H M Y T A R G E T!!!" Rumiko notice there were glittery stuff on her skin. "It's must be used to tract me down!"
Rumiko finds a nearby pond and strips off her clothing. Her white bra and white panties lay on the rock outer wall surrounding the pond to make it look like a swimming pool.
"Ahhhh~ so warm~" Rumiko moans. The water on her skin is so good. She gets back in her clothes and goes back to running to her home.
"This forest gives me so much creepy vibes" Aqua says. "I know right. The drawing gets creepier and creepier the more deeper you get into the forest. "No wonder they call this paper forest!" Aqua looked puzzled. "What paper forest?". "I saw it on the news on Thursday afternoon. The paper forest. It's said not to go in because people have recorded seeing disturbing things and or never returned. "Mhmm Aqua nervously says"
As they get deeper into the woods they met by this big wall. "Is that what separates our world, and there's worlds?" Aqua agreed with Noel, they come closer to the wall and they touch it. "It feels so weird" Aqua says. "It's like your touching something but at the same time your not." Noel adds on to Aqua statement.
Aqua walks in the border. "Ahhh~ it feels so weird!?" Aqua cries out and then. BOOM!!! She gone.
"Aqua? AQUA?" "Crap I think she might've went through the border". Noel looks at the border and walks into it. "Woah this does feel weird" Noel thought she gets teleported through to the crystal forest.
"Hey Noel!" "Great to see yeah" Aqua excitingly says. Noel smirks. "Why did you moan when being teleported here?!" Noel historically laughs while Aqua blush's and looks away. "Let's go Noel the U.V pen might run out of battery!" "Oh shoot your right lets go Aqua".
Meanwhile at The other side of the border. "hmm hm hmmm hm la la la la la la la la!!!" Yetiseme sings. "What happened to this place oh no I think Noel is in trouble I need to do something. It looks like she went in this scary forest. I think it's called paper forest let's go Yetiseme!" As Yetiseme try's to enter the forest a police officer stood in her way. "Ma'am children aren't aloud here!" Said the cop. "I am not a kid" Yetiseme squeaks. "You got school ID Kid!?" "Actually yes I fucking do you basic ass looking cop" Yetiseme pulls out her student ID card from her arm strap bag and the officer looked impressed. "Oh wow I guess I'm sorry I Didn't your old enough, just don't get lost ma'am." The cop said. Yetiseme walks into the forest...
Extras
Yetiseme is very small bet yeah you already know that but you didn't know that Yume actually works out at the gym 4/7 time a week. That's what I meant in chapter 3 by packin ;-;.