Chapter 5: the chase starts

Asahi has brown hair, brown eyes and wears glasses. He had a cool hair style that really just him looking like a 19s hippie. He try's his hardest to spend time with Noel. He wears jeans that are blue, and usually wears a brown coat.
"Come on Noel calm down" Aqua nervously says. "Aqua do you think dad has change" Noel defeatedly says. "Shit just got really personal Noel. Did it" "I bet yeah that he's trying his hardest to spend time you Noel. He look to be knowing of his wrong doings and he probably has changed"
Aqua puts Noel pillow back on her bed. Noel calms down as just chill.
"AHHHHH!!!"
"What the fuck was that?!" Noel disturbingly says. Noel try's to look at Aqua for reassurance but Aqua look confused as well. Noel grabs Aqua by the arm and rushes down stairs.
"AQUA! NOEL! RUN AWAY FROM HERE" as a big black shiny tentacle comes from the floor stabbing Asahi in the back. Noel gets delusional and so Aqua grabs Noel and runs with all her might into the car. "Why did we have to be outside the city of Kobe" we'll just have to make is to Osaka. Osaka is very close."
"This just turned rather annoying. Did it now!" A galactic type voice says. "Looks like I'll have to chase them." Says Rumiko...
Extras
Short chapter. I know but we gotta get to that rising action some how you know. Rumiko is a the combination of two Japanese names. Rumi and Miko. Rumi means flow and lapis and Mika means beautiful fragrance. I just put an o to make it sound more better.