Chapter 9: alot of aftermath!!!

"So you're attack by a demon girl?!" Noel and Aqua eyes lit up. "Yes we were, she said something about Noel being a target?" "You were attack by Rumiko!!!" "Who's Rumiko?" A puzzled Noel ask.
Yetiseme seems to be having a lot of fun getting a piggy back ride from Aqua. "Aqua~ did I ever tell you that your hands are so soft" a joyful Yetiseme mention. Aqua blush's. "No? No you haven't." "Well now you know!" Yetiseme excitingly says. Aqua smiles a bit. Something about Yetiseme made her happy. "Yeah so umm i understand why Aqua and Noel is here. But why is Yetiseme here???" A confused Fauna ask. "I came here cause I was worried for Noel safety!" Yetiseme answers to. "You really must care for Noel, Yetiseme". Yetiseme smiles. "Yup!"

"So Rumiko did you kill our target?" A woman voice ask. "Uhhh N-no." "AND WHY IS THAT!" A woman yells. "Sencho! midnight! That's no way of talking to your daughter." A woman like mother appears. "Honey is there a reason why you didn't kill your target?" "... I found the girl to be quite pretty, and cute, and beautiful and just gorgeous in general" Rumiko blush's. "Awww look Honey our sweety is falling in love with her target." "NO IM NOT?!" Rumiko childlishly blurts out.
"Rumiko it's ok to love a girl or a boy. Any one should be able to pick who they love." A warming soft voice comforts Rumiko.

Oki now we haven't talk a lot about the story in general and the timeline and placing so be prepared for a lot of business. This take place in a galaxy far far away from actual Earth. This is not the Milky Way. This takes place in a galaxy called Gaslino. It got it name for having a big toxic radio waves on the outside of the galaxy protecting it from outsider. Human aren't native to this planet either. They left the Milky Way cause of a meatier that was measured horribly wrong by a new measurement the British force on its colonies to use. This also takes place 1m in the future which is why the humans could build space pods in general. That's why all the planets in Gaslino seems to be inhabited by humans. The planet Earthlightist or 00E9 is exactly like Earth, but in between the size of Saturn, and Uranus. It has moons 3-5x bigger then Earth. It has 3 current moons: the animal realm, Hybridean, and the white realm. This is wear our story takes place in. Planet 00E9 and the three moons of it. Hybridean is the oldest out of all of them and has a fairly good leader currently. The white realm is the second planet. Named after there completely white skinned majority, this is because the people who landed on the planet adapted to the coldness of space by completely turning their skin white during the 200k years they were in space. Let's get back to the story now.
Rumiko felt more better about her self after being comforted by Evergreen. Sencho,Midnight is a lunar demon. She is very hard on her daughter Rumiko but still really cares for her. She has black hair, very dark purple eyes that almost seem black, she doesn't have long hair more of all very medium size hair. She wears a black gown with very long black boots. Under her gown is a purple shirt with black pants. Evergreen, midnight is an angel. She can see if your lying or not but doesn't know what your lying about. All angels have that ability. She has large breast and wears an yellow halo it's her wings out most of the time she awake. She wears a very long white dress/gown with white Shoes and white socks. She takes on the last name of Sencho and is married to her with a daughter named Rumiko. Lastly. Sencho and Evergreen are queens to the demons. Angels and demons are currently in a civil war as another planet named Hybridean want the angel to kinds be a buffer state to the demons and Hybridean. This and because the demons were mass destroying the other species. Though demons have newly adapted to eating Non-meats and they might be able to work out the current situation.
"You guys will love my shop I own!" Fauna excitingly says. "Do you work Alone!?" Aqua ask. "Of course not, I work with a guy named Sean." Fauna then talks about Sean. "Sean is very nice and adorable. He's so cute and lovely. He looks so handsome as well and god do I wish he would..." Fauna "snaps back to reality" (lol). "Oooooo sounds like we got a love story going on" Yetiseme mention. "No... maybe." Fauna agrees to.
"But you don't need to help me. I'm fine!!! We're almost to the shop any ways so let's go"
(Meanwhile)
"We are back with another story though this one has stump investigators completely. This is the facts we know so far. A race car said to be a McLain P1 park at a house with its front wall torn apart. The family who is said to have own this house was 17 year old Noel and her mother Mary. This has stumped the investigators in this case as they have found the dead body of the mother and farther at a mansion outside of Kobe city. The only witness was a cop who notice the vehicle speeding that night so he'd gone to investigate. He also said that a teenage girl named Yetiseme went into the forest that day humming and singing about how she was gonna help Noel. The police had tired the family in court but there wasn't any evidence to roll them guilty for any crimes. Papers found in the mansion showed that a maid was present at the time to. The paper was a job application to the mansion. We also know that Osaka road was boarded off at the time. This case is still being investigated so stay tuned as we look for more evidence.
"Oh no Yume." Moon cries. "They might've died!" Moon starts to cry as Yume just makes a sad facial expression.
Extras
I'll like to say that I make these in my free time. As it is fun and cause I really like making comics as a kid and being able to make detail and post it so easily for other to see is a dream for me. Also the next few episodes or chapters or whatever you call it I don't give a shit, are like hella filler but introduces a lot of info and characters so uhh I don't know if you want to skip to any chapters or not but yeah just a heads up