Chapter 11: Rumikos run in

"Hey yetiseme." "Yes?" Yetiseme reply's to. "Can I do something a boy named Jackson did to me 2 years ago?" "Sure." Yetiseme says
Aqua goes up to Yetiseme face to face and kisses Yetiseme on the lips. Yetiseme blush's. "Aqua I..." Yetiseme turns very red in the face. Aqua blush's and realized that she just kissed a girl. "SORRY I am so sorry!!!" "It's fine. You got carried away. It happens to the best of us" Aqua felt better. "Yetiseme is it oki to be gay, lesbian, BI all of that" "I don't see a problem with any of that? Why?" Aqua looks scared to answer. "I don't like it when Noel uses the phase that's kinda gay." Yetiseme is shook. "You know Noel is just joking... but I'll ask her to not say theso things around you if it makes you feel better." Aqua smiles and jumps on yetiseme giving her a nice playful hug.
I'm glad that made you feel better. Just as they're about to leave Aqua catches something out the corner of her eye. "It's that's girl with the platinum daul blades!"
Yetiseme is confused. Aqua then pulls Yetiseme and hides behind a bush. "What are we doing?!" Yetiseme whispers. "I don't know but this doesn't seem right. It almost seems like something is off... Aqua peeks up to see what all the moaning and grunting Is about.
"Yetiseme I see a girl that looks young. She looks like she getting sexually abused or something." Yetiseme eyes widen as Aqua watches. "It's the girl who attack us. But why is this happening. This man doesn't look like someone Who would do this kind of stuff?" Aqua whispers to herself as Rumiko notice Aqua.
She looks like she about to snitch on them but then stops herself. "It's that girl maid. That works for Noel. But who that girl next to her and how did she get in? I wish Sencho or someone could stop this man. No teen should go through this!!!" Rumiko thinks to herself. "Hey Mr.H, c-could we possibly stop hmmmm~" Rumiko feels embarrassed now that she knows she being watch by two people. "Sure kid. Your lucky I'm In a good mood!" Aqua and Yetiseme felt sad. Something about "your lucky I'm in a good mood" just felt wrong to them.
Aqua and Yetiseme thought that the girl would leave the same way as the man. They go back to siting behind the bush for privacy reason. They thought to have hear a girl putting her clothes back on.
"I know your here! Come out of your hiding!" A galactic voice lurks in the drums of there ears. "How did she know?!" They both wondered. Yetiseme comes out first not knowing who the girl is. Then Aqua follows. "Hi" Rumiko says. "You saw it didn't you?" Aqua looks sad. "Yeah we did." Aqua whimpers.
"If I could kill you, I would. I don't know if the girl beside you is native to this realm or not but if I killed her and she just so happened to be native to this realm, then I wouldn't have my princess status." Yetiseme looks angry from hearing that.
"You sound like an asshole to..." Aqua quickly covers Yetiseme mouth. "Sorry bout my friend..." Rumiko facial expressions now have that of a smirk. "I wonder, why are you so small. I bet yeah that police dude who chase after us thought you weren't old enough. Yetiseme turn red in the face. Her voice becomes more high and squeaky when she mad.
"Shut your bitch us up!!!" Yetiseme express. Aqua gets shy and worried. "I'd bet Yeah Noel would leave you if you needed her the most. Yetiseme gets emotional.
"Your dumb princess status was earned from your parents. Not from a selfish demon who can't defend herself being raped!!!" Yetiseme smirks. Rumiko gets really angry. "You bastard! come here!" Rumiko leaps at Yetiseme. Aqua is frozen In place as Yetiseme tries to use her explosive powers. She can't. "Your mania is low that's why!" As Rumiko almost gets on Yetiseme. A big beam of water blast Rumiko to the side. Aqua shyness suddenly leave as Aqua realized that she gonna have to fight for Yetiseme. Both Yetiseme and Aqua looks to see who helped them but it's like they suddenly just snap out of the universe.
"Never mind that we need to get help!" Yetiseme runs with her phone in hand while Aqua form crystals from on top of Rumiko and let them fall on her. Rumiko rolls away and dodges the crystal. The distance she rolled was inhumanly possibly. Yetiseme texts Noel to send someone to help them out at the crystal forest.
"They need help! My friend Yetiseme just texts me to send help!" Fauna looks worried so did Sean. "I knew this would've happened!!!" Fauna yells.

Noel: do you know who the attacker is?!
Yetiseme: no but it seems like Aqua does. The girl weirdly knows you and Aqua...
Noel then realized who there fighting. "It's the demon girl. She back!!!" "Oh no it's Rumiko." Sean and Fauna looks like they just seen a ghost. "ASUMI COCO GO TO THE CRYSTAL FOREST!!! THERE TWO GIRLS THERE BEING ATTACK. THEYRE AT THE SAFE SIDE, THE SECTION WITHOUT THE HANGING CRYSTALS!!!" Asumi and coco goes on there horse named dash and thrash. They speed off on there horse as Yetiseme goes back to see the fight.
Aqua form more crystals out of her hand and throws them at Rumiko. One hits Rumiko leg but she didn't even flanges. "Nice shot, you know for a human you have a lot of mania?" Rumiko then goes up to slash Aqua. Aqua feels so tired she doesn't even notice Rumiko.
"AQUA!!'" Yetiseme runs up in front of Aqua and takes the slash to the stomach. Asumi and coco come just in time. Asumi takes Yetiseme. Asumi takes off his shirt and wrap it around Yetiseme bleeding stomach. "YETISEME!?!" Aqua shouts. "There's no Time for emotional times. We gotta get this monster to stop!" Coco mention. Coco takes off her shirt and gives it to Asumi. Asumi continues to aid Yetiseme as much as he can while Coco and Aqua fight Rumiko.
"This is unfair 4-1!" Rumiko musters. "It's fair when you're one of the most powerful demon in this entire world.
You know a lot about me Coco, don't you? Your naughty brother ain't helping you battle!" "Your bullshit won't distract me!" Coco bends the crystal trees to fall on and Aqua forms crystals to hit both of her sides. Just when it felt like it was over.
Rumiko seems perfectly fine beside the trees who have now fallen on each other. "You know that I can block moves right?" Rumiko mention this. She looks like that move used up all her mania. "O-ok I admit hfff puffs you got me t-this time but next time your died!" Rumiko then flys away at speeds very fast.
"Hey kid what's your name?" Coco ask. Aqua gets scared for a moment. "Oh uhh it's Aqua..." Coco looks at Aqua with reassurance. "Your good kid, you got very special abilities. You should upgrade them. It seems like your mania already really high." Aqua looks at Coco  happy.
"Yetiseme!!" Aqua runs to give Yetiseme a big hug but then is stop by Asumi. "It's not best if you Hug her right now. She already lost a lot of blood from her chest." Asumi mention. "Yeah right" Coco then allude to Aqua to get on her horse. "But how will I hold on?" Aqua ask. "You wrap your hands around my waist of course?" Aqua blush's but does it anyways. Asumi puts Aqua on the horse. He ties her against his back and goes to the hospital in the village. So did coco.

Aqua smiles knowing that Yetiseme had just saved her life.
Extras
I'm kinda stuck on weather I should ship Aqua and Yetiseme or not? I don't know what's your opinions? Also you can't tell this but the frickin keyboard keeps thinking that Yetiseme a word, and not a name and it's so annoying bro.
Fact of this chapter. If you haven't notice in the story yet. A lot of foreshadowing is in it. Makes sure to look at theso tiny details. In chapter 1 Noel just came home hockey and after she used it two days after to jab Rumiko stomach. Yetiseme came out and saved Aqua hadn't she pack her ID or a bag in general for the officer to see. It's little details like these that help you understand background and like questions that aren't that big to the story that helps you out a lot.