Chapter 13: New school

It's would be May in the other world and Noel hockey is ending pretty soon. Noel will start school in the demon realm.
"Do I have too!!!" Noel groans. "Yes you will have to. You know nothing about this realm!" Fauna mention. "It's not like your my mom!" Noel snorts. "I know I'm not your mom but I still want you to at least try to go to school here." Fauna pulls out a very high tech phone. "What your bra size? I'm ordering you a uniform." Noel looks at Fauna weirdly. "Never mind I'll just pick big." "You'll start high school in September 1st." Noel groans. "Thanks a lot Fauna..." "No problem..." Fauna reply's to.
Time to do a montage.
As it turns into mid May, Noel and the others start learning about what this place is. Noel sometimes help out with collecting materials with Sean, something Fauna gets super jealous of. Aqua and Yetiseme go help out in the village and they have a lot of fun. Sean talks about how the cafe actually is own by this rich family and the daughter to the owner of the cafe likes to help out with maid work in the cafe. Coco helps Aqua do some intense training to work on her attack speed and speed in general. Asumi helps Yetiseme gain her mobility back. Sean shows Aqua and Noel this black smiths who make armor for Aqua, Noel and Yetiseme. Aqua armor is made out of platinum purple ore. It's very durable and she uses two dual wheeled daggers with the armor. Yetiseme armor is bright yellow being made out of a ore that can with stand exploitation. Noel armor is white. That's so boring but they haven't discussed on what Noel power is just yet. Yetiseme stomach fully heals by mid-August and they meet some of the town folks. Leo, the black Smith, Sean younger sister Jay, and the monarchs of the demon realm, Evergreen and Sencho. Coco and Aqua start training with their weapons and armor while Yetiseme learns with Asumi more abilities and how to not waste your mania. They learn about different species of demons and they find the village craftsman Tairyo.
Spetember 1st
"Wake up Noel it's time for school!" Fauna moves Noel off her bed with her powers and lets Noel fall to the ground. "Owww What's was that for???" "It's time for school" Noel feels like Fauna is her General mother. She eats her breakfast, gets into her uniform and then walk to crystal high.
As Noel was walking she notice Yetiseme dreadfully walking as well in the same school uniform. Noel quickly runs to Yetiseme to ask her questions. "Hey Yetiseme" Noel excitingly shouts. "Hi" Yetiseme whimpers. "Why are you so sad!?" Noel jokingly ask. "I live with Aqua and she force me to go to school saying how it's good to go to school and blah blah blah..." "how sad" Noel sarcastically blurts out. "Noel why isn't Aqua going to school but I do?!" Yetiseme tries to make a point. "You know Aqua a maid right? She 21 believe or not." "AQUA 21?!" Yetiseme abruptly shouts. "Yeah... why would she be s maid if she was like in high school?" Yetiseme looked shook to that discovery. "Shut up Yetiseme you look like a middle schooler!" Noel tease. "Hey that's rude!" Yetiseme squeaks.
"Hey Noel. When I was talking to Aqua during that whole situation. She ask me to tell you something." Noel looks interested. "Go ahead, be my guest what is it?" "Aqua doesn't like it when you say that's kinda gay or stuff like that and told her that your just joking but it would make her feel better to not say theso things around her." Yetiseme excepted for Noel to get mad but she didn't. She was understanding of the situation. "If it makes Aqua feel better then sure I won't say theso things. Especially if it means not having to go through a friend getting there chest slash open." Yetiseme and Noel both giggle. "Thanks Noel" Yetiseme smiles. They walk to the entrance to see a massive school.
Yetiseme got excited. This is the BIGGEST HIGHSCHOOL EVER!!!" Yetiseme shouts. Noel looks amazed as well they both get greeted by all the staff and teachers at the entrance. "Welcome students. Too crystal highschool. This magical place is where you can learn anything. Noel looks at an already dazzled Yetiseme. "We will start the day off by heading you to your new class room." Noel and Yetiseme gets put in the same.
"Good morning high schoolers normally you'll start the day here and go off to what ever classes you take but it's the start of the year!" Mr.H announced. As Noel was looking around she notice that the girl beside looked formulary. Yetiseme instantly notice the girl. "Noel that's The girl who attack us." Yetiseme whispers. Noel starts to worry. Are they gonna have to be class mates for the whole school year?
Yetiseme notice that another girl seems to have had the same discovery and reaction to her face. She gets called up to introduce herself.
"Hi! I'm Emma sinter. I have water abilities and I like mangas and I'm friends with blaire." A soft voice announce to the class. "Good job Emma you can go sit down now do we have an Rumiko?" Rumiko quietly stands and walks to the board. She notice that Noel is in the same class as her and they lock eyes for a few seconds. "H-hi I'm Rumiko." A quiet voice whispers to the class. "Do you want to say anything about yourself Rumiko?" Mr.H mention. Rumiko just shyly looks down. "Hey let the girl choose if she wants to talk or not" a dare devil rough voice shouts out. "Yeah!" The class starts agreeing. Rumiko feels better she goes back down to her spot. "Oki ok, relax I was just reminding her"
"Hey this teacher so laid back and nice but I feel like I've seen him before?" Yetiseme whispers to Noel. "Shut up, this is not another one of your teacher boyfriend crush is it." "But he so dreamy." "That wasn't something to agree to!"
Meanwhile. At Aqua and Yetiseme place.
Aqua cleans up Yetiseme stuff. "Her room is so messy" Aqua whispers to herself. Aqua notice the wireless charger and sets Yetiseme to the side and puts her phone on the wireless charger. Aqua then pick up Yetiseme phone to put it in a safer location when she get curious.
Aqua sits down on Yetiseme side of the bed and she opens the lock screen to see a passcode.
"Knowing Yetiseme she probably has a easy passcode?" Aqua types in 1234 and the phone unlocks. "maybe a little to easy of a passcode?!!!" Aqua goes into the photos to find a lot of pictures of Noel and yetiseme together. "I really wish I had a friendship like Noel and Yetiseme." Aqua thinks to herself. She keeps scrolling through the thousand of photos. Aqua finds this very lewd one. "THIS IS INAPPROPRIATE!!!" Aqua thought to herself. "Who keeps photo of there naked body on there phone?!" Aqua question. Aqua blush's as she get distracted by the photo.
CREAK!!!
"Ahhhh!" Aqua drops the phone as it lands on the bed. "Hey Aqua..." Fauna stops mid sentence. "What are you looking at!?" "Nothing! I was just looking at the photos honest!!!" Aqua blush's and looks down. "Right.." Fauna questions. "Aren't you suppose to be at school Aqua. You send Yetiseme to school but not your self?" "Fauna I'm a maid? I'm 21." Fauna looked surprise. "Your 21? Cool! Geuss my age." Aqua thinks. "Are you 3..." "IM NOT THAT OLD!!! I'm only 27" Fauna interrupted Aqua. Aqua giggles.
At the end of the day Rumiko walks out the entrance. She about to leave when A hand grabs her arm. "Hey Rumiko. Let's go chat at the park real quick." Rumiko looks back to see Noel. Rumiko looks scared. She can't kill her cause it's so crowded but at the same time she can't leave cause if she did. It'll look rude. "S-sure" Rumiko whispers. Noel and Rumiko walk together. Yetiseme sees Aqua pulls up on a horse.
Extras
Now I want you from now on pay real close attention to little details. It might help with predicting any foreshadowing in future chapters. Anyways I hope you enjoy this story. A vote and heck, a comment would be great. Sharing with your friends as well would be amazing. I hope your enjoying this story.
Fact of chapter. Fauna name actually means something in English. Fauna means a certain animal lives in this said habitat. And Fauna loves nature.