Part 5: Pretty Girl

Reader pov

"Im Mina Ashido!" She introduced herself to the us. I looked at her in shock for a bit before responding.

"Im Y/n L/n. Nice to meet you Ashido!" She smiled and stuck out her hand. I smiled and shook her hand.

"Call me Mina!" She yelled to me. I was shocked for a bit before nodding and smiling.

"Alright then call me Y/n. It would be weird if it was just Kirishima calling me that." I said smiling.

"Call me Kiri! I dont want just Mina calling me that it would be weird." Kirishima yelled as well.

"If everyone is saying what they prefer then call me Denki!" The lightning blond called out.

"Eh Im cool with either Hanta or Sero." The chill and laid back guy said. We all looked over at Bakugou.

"Eh!? What do you extras want?" He asked very rude. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Youre kinda funny. Can I call you Tsuki?" I asked him joking.

"No! Absolutely not!! Never call me that you shithead!" He yelled at me angry.

"Too late!" I yelled laughing even more. Im definitely gonna call him that.

"Ooh ooh can I call you Bakubro!?" Kiri yelled too. Bakugou just huffed in annoyance and gave up.

"Whatever. I dont care anymore." He huffed.

"Yay!" Me and Kiri yelled and highfived.

Lunch went by like this and soon the day had ended. Classes were finally over and we all left.

"Bye Aizawa Sensei!" I yelled as I walked out the class. Today was so cool and tomorrow will be even better!!

I was walking out the entrance when I saw a group of my classmates.

"Hey! Youre L/n right?" The blue haired boy asked. I think his name was Iida.

"Yeah thats me." I said walking over to them.

"Im Ochako Uraraka." The girl who also got infinity said.

"Im Tenya Iida. Its a pleasure to meet you L/n." Tenya said formally as always.

"And you are Midoriya right? Was it Deku Midoriya? Thats what Bakugou called you." Uraraka asked Midoriya.

"What? No my name is Izuku Midoriya. Deku is just what Kachan calls me to make fun of me." He mumbled a bit.

"What!? Deku sounds so cool though! Like the name of a hero!" They kept talking so I just snuck away and walked out. I saw the group from lunch and ran up to them.

"Hey guys!" I yelled and they stopped and turned around. Well except for Bakugou. He just stopped.

I caught up to them and we started walking. We kept talking about random things as we all walked home until it was just me and Mina left. I looked over to her nervous as we walked.

As we walked our arms accidentally bumped and I freaked out. I looked over to see her blushing a bit and looking away. This made me feel a bit better. At least Im not the only nervous one. We then started talking until we got to my house. I stopped and turned to her.

"Goodbye." I said kinda awkward.

She walked up and hugged me.

"Bye Y/n!" She yelled and then walked away. I screamed a bit once she was out of sight and then walked inside.

"How was your first day sweetie?" My mom asked as soon as I walked inside. I hugged her.

"It was awesome. I have like a whole group of friends."

"Thats amazing sweetheart! Im so proud of you." She said as she squeezed me tighter.

My dad walked over to us and hugged me too but more quickly then my mom had. "Meet any cute people today?" He asked in that weird way that dads do. I blushed and quickly hid my face in my hands.

My mom squealed and hugged me again. "Whats their name!? Is it a guy or girl!? What do they look like!? I need answers!!" She yelled as my dad just laughed.

After me and mom calmed down a bit I talked. "Her name is Mina and she's really kind.. Shes pretty too." I smiled as I thought about the girl from school.

"Hunny, if you are comfortable sharing, what's your sexuality?" My dad asked. I froze and thought about that for a second.

"I never thought about it I guess. I mean I know I like girls but I dont know how I feel about guys. I dont think Ive ever liked one before.." I thought for a bit.

"Its alright sweetie, you dont have to know just yet. These things take time and thats okay. You dont even need a label if you dont want one." Mom told me gently. I smiled up at her and hugged her one last time.

"Thank you mom, dad. I love you both so much. Im really lucky you guys are my parents."