Part 11: Heroes Arrive

Reader pov

I look over to the timid hero in training, Deku, in concern. He hasn't stopped shaking but he seems determined. He makes eye contact with me and nods. I nod back and look at the Nomu. I need a plan.

"Deku!" I shout and he looks back at me startled.

"L/n-chan?" He says nervously.

"Do you think you can distract them? I have an idea." The shy male looked at me confused but nodded. He then looked back and charged at the enemy, activating his quirk.

I scanned the area looking for somewhere I can get high up. There isn't anywhere nearby high enough.

"L/n" I heard an emotionless voice call. I turned in the direction it came from.

"Todoroki-Kun!" I yelled, excited to see my stoic classmate. "Wonderful timing!"

He looks at me distracted. "What's going on?" He asks.

"No time to explain. Can you make a giant ramp of ice for me? I need to be above that guy Deku is fighting." I explained what I needed. He nods calmly.

He does exactly as I asked. He made it underneath me so it carried me up to the top. I looked down now positioned directly above the guy called Nomu. Perfect.

Without hesitating I jumped off with a knife in hand. Everyone back at the entrance gasped in panic. I ignored them and positioned the blade. I was falling quickly, too quickly. I turned my body horizontal to slow the fall. As I came up to the Nomu, Shigaraki started yelling. It looked up but was too slow. I stabbed into its brain and used the momentum to break my fall.

Nomu screeched and clutched its head in pain. Shigaraki started yelling and having a temper tantrum.

"No!! It's not fair, not fair! Nomu was supposed to be equal in strength to All Might! Nomu get up and fight them!" He yelled all while stomping and shaking with anger. The nomu pulled itself together and pulled out the knife. It turned to me and grabbed me around the torso, pinning my arms to my sides. It lifted me and slammed me to the ground. I screamed out in pain. I heard cracking in my ribs.

"L/n!!" Deku yelled as he tried to run over to me. Shigaraki stepped in front of him blocking the way.

"You're not going anywhere you brat." He glared at Deku, reaching out a hand towards his face.

Suddenly, the door opened, and everyone turned to look. In walked the heroes. There were so many of them. I saw Ectoplasm, Cementos, Mic Sensei, Midnight Sensei, and many more. The most noticeable hero is All Might. He started laughing and said "Fear not! Why? Because I am here!" He didn't seem to be wearing his iconic smile. Instead, he was glaring at the villains. He ripped off his tie and jumped down the steps. All Might walked over to me and punched the Nomu with all his strength. "Hands off my student." He said with a glare. He then called over Deku. "Young Mydoria, take young l/n over to the other teachers and have her checked on by the other heroes. She will have to wait for Recovery Girl to look over her when we return."

"But All Might!" Deku yelled dejected.

"No buts. I will not have another student hurt." He looked back at Deku. "Now take her to safety."

"Yes sir.." Deku said back hesitantly. "Please stay safe.." All Might nodded before turning back to the Nomu. Deku ran over to me as I felt myself slipping out of conscience. "L/n-chan! Stay with me! It's all going to be okay now. The heroes are here. We're all safe now. Please stay with me."

"Make sure.. Mina stays safe. For me." And with that, I passed out.