Part 8: Field Trip?

Reader pov

I managed to get to school ten minutes early. I suddenly saw someone run by. I yelled out "Why are you running!?" And they stopped and turned around. It was Iida.

"We're late thats why!" He yelled back and I freaked out and ran with him. We entered the classroom, me out of breath, and sat down. Everyone looked at us confused. I checked my phone and it said we still have eight more minutes till class starts. I glared over at Iida and used my phone for the rest of this eight minute period.

"Today we are going on a filed trip." Aizawa Sensei said when he entered the classroom. Everyone was super excited. Its not everyday that we get a break from this hero work. "You will still be doing hero work so dont get too excited." As he said that my hopes died and i groaned in pain. Iida led us out to the bus after everyone had gotten dressed.

"Everyone order the bus by number!" Iida yelled while waving his hands frantically.

"Its not that type of bus!" Someone yelled out and Iida got a bit upset at that. As I walked in I patted his back. The entire squad sat near each other in the middle back. I sat next to Mina and Denki while the other three sat next to each other in the row right in front of us. I looked over to my left to talk to Denki but he was listening to music. I turned around to look at Mina but she was already asleep. She looks kinda cute when shes sleeping. I blushed at the thought and looked away. I git bored after a while so i played more music and fell asleep. I woke up a while later when we arrived. I was sleeping on Denki's shoulder and Mina on mine. Each of them holding onto one of my hands. I smiled a bit and blushed at the thought of Mina being so close to me. I woke both of them up and Mina blushed. Or maybe thats just her normal skin tone? Its hard to tell. Denki just smiled and dragged me out. After the few days being here we became quite close. He is like my best friend and Ive become very protective of him. He found out about my crush on Mina and keeps trying to get us together. Its a bit annoying but also sweet and cute. He ended up smirking at me as we were being introduced to 13. Theyre a hero who specializes in rescue. Sounds cool. I ended up zoning out till I saw a black hole behind 13. I slowly raised my hand. The one Denki isnt attached to.

"Yes? You with the h/c hair." I shakily pointed behind 13.

"Is that your quirk..?" I asked and they looked confused before turning around. Both them and Aizawa Sensei had "oh shit" looks and yelled at us to run. The black thing came towards me and Denki. I tried to push him out of the way but he was faster. He pushed me even faster then I could react. I ended up hitting my head in the process.

Mina pov

"Y/n!! Y/n wake up!" I yelled and shaked her to get up. She finally did as I asked and looked at me confused as I helped her up. "Are you okay!?" I asked with concern. Y/n nodded slowly before a look of pure panic was shown on her face. "Whats wrong? Is everything okay?"

"Where is he?" She asked. I looked at her confused before asking who. "Denki. Where is he?" She asked me again and I hesitated to answer. "No.. No hes still here. He has to be.." She frantically looked around as she mumbled. I feel so bad.

"He got taken by the misty guy.. Im sorry." I told the truth. I feel horrible. One reason is because I wasnt able to keep my friend safe. Another one is because my other friend is upset. The final and biggest reason, is because the girl I like probably likes Denki. I should be supportive of them but I cant. I like her too much.

Reader pov again

Oh no. This is bad, really bad. I need to help Denki. I cant leave him out there all alone. But he might be with others and I dont even knoe where he is. Plus, I need to stay with Mina to protect her. I cant let her get hurt too. I cant let my two best friends get hurt because of me. Thats it Ive decided.

"Lets find Denki."