Part 30: Training

Reader pov:

"Alright everyone, the Wild Wild Pussy Cats will be helping us train today," Aizawa Sensei drawled, hiding a yawn behind his scarf.

"I'm so tired," Denki complained from beside me. 

"Right, why do we have to get up so early?"

"This camp's purpose is to train your quirks. Up until now, we have been training your bodies. With the upcoming provisional license exams and increasing villain attacks, you all need to be prepared. Bakugou," Aizawa said. 

"Yeah," He replied in the same angry tone he always uses. 

"Thow this ball using your quirk."

"Oh like how we did at the beginning of the school year! I wonder how much he's improved," Deku yelled in excitement, pulling out a notebook. I wonder what's in there.

"DIE!!!" Bakugou threw the ball as hard as he could, making a huge explosion in the process. 

"709.6 m," Aizawa says in a bored voice.

"What!? That's bullshit," Bakugou yelled with explosions in his palms.

Aizawa Sensei simply showed him the record from the device and turned back to the class. "You have all grown tremendously, only that was all emotional and experience-wise. You are better fighters but your quirks need training."

With that, we split into groups based on how we would train. I was told to lift a large number of light items and hold them as long as I could. With a few breaks in between, I could tell I was getting better. My holding time increased as the day progressed. 

"Good job, L/n," Mandalay said to me with a hand on my shoulder. My breathing was heavy and fast. "Tomorrow we can work on control and then increasing your weight."

She talked to me more about how I could improve my quirk as we walked to the dining area. "Here you go kittens," Pixiebob said as she placed down crates of food with Ragdoll.

"What is this," Someone from my class asked.

"As of today, you kitties get to make your own food!!"

A lot of complaints were heard but then Iida stepped in. "Let's look at this as survival training! What if we need to prepare food for injured bystanders or stay on a mission for multiple days!?"

That cheered up most of our class as people started getting to work. Bakugou suggested something "even you dumbasses couldn't screw up."

"Who the hell cut these!?"

"Oh, that was me," Todoroki replied. "Is it not to your satisfaction?

"Go help people make fires! You're too incompetent at this!"

"Tsuki! Be nice to your classmates," I yelled at him. He growled at me but that was all. At least it's an improvement. "Sorry about him, Todoroki."

"Y/N!!" I tried to turn around but I was stopped by a hug. 

"Mina, hi."

"Training was so hard!! My entire body is sore," She said with pouty eyes at me. 

"I'm sure some tasty curry will make it all better," I said with a kiss on her cheek.

"Stop being all lovey-dovey and cut some chicken," Bakugou said with a glare. 

Mina and I looked at him then back at each other and started laughing. 

***

Dinner and drinks got passed out and people started eating. Students from both classes were mingling, Momo and Kendo getting along really well. Another kid from 1b was with them, I think his name was Awase.

The Bakusquad was eating and chatting when Denki said "How is everyone in the group still single? I mean, we're all hot as fuck. How come no one has snatched us up yet?" 

"Not everyone," Bakugou said before realizing what he said and stuffing food in his mouth. 

"Bro, you got a boyfriend," Kirishima said in disbelief. Everyone started laughing.

"First of all, why assume I would have a boyfriend!? And second, not me dumbass."

"Dude, you can't tell me any of us are straight. And if it's not you, it's not me, and it's not Denki, then who is it?"

I glared at Bakugou to shut him up. He just smirked and said, "Use your brain, shitty hair."

Kirishima looked at Sero with betrayal. "You got in a relationship and didn't tell us? Who is it!!"

"Not me either," Sero said with a look of realization. 

Everyone looked at Mina and me. "Mina," Denki asked.

"Yup! Y/n asked me out a while ago," She said with a giggle.

"Tsuki! Why did you have to say anything," I asked pouting. 

"Not sorry, it's what you get for calling me that stupid name."

"My own best friend! The betrayal," Denki said draping an arm over his face.