Part 19: Emergency

Mina pov

"I'm so glad that's over with," Tsu said with a sigh. Her legs were dragging, her arms visibly shaking, and her body was covered with sparkling sweat. It was a sight, that's for sure.

"Tell me about it," Jiro commented. She too was exhausted but unlike Tsu, she had cuts on her arms and legs, new holes cut in her jeans, and she was slightly limping on her right leg. It happened when Deku decided to blow up a bunch of mines all at once. We caught up and helped her the rest of the way.

"You should go to Recover Girl, kero," Tsu said. We continued walking and I zoned out, the words they were saying becoming a blur.

"What the fuck!?" I heard shouting break me back into consciousness. My eyes widened and my heart rate increased drastically. I looked down and saw Y/n passed out on the floor. I quickly ran over, sliding across the floor as I fell to my knees. I carefully picked up her head and laid it on my lap.

"Y/n," I said. No response. I shook her a little, but still nothing. Panicking, I checked for a pulse. I felt all around her neck but there was nothing. I quickly moved my fingers to her wrist and finally found a pulse. But it was feint. "Oh thank god," I muttered. "Quick, we need to get her to recovery girl," I said, picking her up carefully. Her head leaned against my chest and I blushed slightly. 'Please be okay,' I thought to myself.

"I'll run ahead to tell Recover Girl, kero," Tsu said before rushing off.

I nodded at Jiro as we walked off. I was walking as fast as I could with a girl in my arms. It was hard, especially after what I just went through, but I would manage. For her sake, I will manage.

I could feel her breathing getting shakier and lighter. I checked for a pulse every time she seemed to stop breathing. Luckily, it kept going.

After what felt like hours, but was probably more like five minutes, Recovery girl and Tsu came rushing down the hall.

"Quickly, set her down, but be careful," Recover Girl ordered. I obeyed, gently setting down the frail girl in my arms. I took off my shirt and bundled it up and put it under her head like a pillow.

Recovery looked her over to make sure it was safe to use her quirk. After some time she finally gave Y/n a big smooch on the forehead.

"She should be stable for now. Pick her up again and take her to the nurse's office. I'll look after her from there." Recover Girl turned away before turning back and looking at Jiro. "Oh dear, that looks painful. Why didn't you say anything, sweetheart?" She gave Jiro a little kiss on the forehead and healed Jiro's cuts. "You're going to be drowsy for a bit so take a quick nap in my office."

'She's so sweet!!' The three girls thought as they squealed in their heads.