Part 9: League of Who?

Reader pov

"Lets find Denki." I looked over at Mina in shock.

"Wait are you sure?" I asked and she immediately nodded.

"I know how close you guys are and hes really important to you. I will help you find him." She told me firmly, obviously not taking no for an answer. I just smiled and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you. Are you positive you want to? Its going to be dangerous and I might not be able to protect you." I stated concerned for the girl I love.

"Dont worry, I dont need protection. I am in the best hero course in the country after all." Right. I nodded my head and smiled. We can do this.

We ran off to go find and help the others, our main objective being to find Denki. Im positive he will be able to protect himself till we get there. I heard explosions and looked up to a building. I saw Kiri and Bakugou through the window. Kiri looked over and saw us, giving us a wave and thumbs up. I returned the gesture and continued on my journey.

As we were running I noticed an area covered in ice. There wasnt a disaster area like that before. It must be Todoroki. Im sure whoever he is with will be super safe.

I felt something tug me to the side suddenly. "Wha-" They put their hand over my mouth and shushed. I looked back to see Mina. She pointed in front of us and released me. I looked in the direction she pointed and saw Denki, Momo, and Jirou. Momo seemed to be creating something big while Jirou chucked Denki at a bad guy. I giggled a bit at Denki. I watched the fight till I saw Denki get grabbed by someone from underground. None of them could move or he would be hurt.

I tried to move but Mina grabbed me again. "Think carefully about this. One wrong move and Denki is gone." I thought about her words for a bit before looking back over at the guy holding my friend hostage. He has knives on him. A plan started forming in my head.

Only problem is Im not sure if I can work my quirk from this far away. I need to get closer. I looked over to Mina and gave her an apologetic look before pushing her behind the wall and pretending to fall over.

Everyone looked over at me startled. The bad guy turned angry before yelling at me. "Who are you!? How long have you been there!?" I squeaked, pretending to be nervous and scared.

"Im just a volunteer here at the USJ.." I mumbled but loud enough for them to hear me. Jirou and Momo looked confused before realizing what was going on.

"Come here! Now!" I nodded and quickly scrambled over. He then continued giving demands to us as I went to work. I used my quirk to slowly lift one of his knives out of its holder. I did this slowly with all of them until I had them all facing directly at him. Now I had him cornered.

"Why are you smirking kid?!" I looked up at him with my smirk still on and said "Turn around." He did as I said and went shocked. He dropped Denki and Momo caught him.

"Now I suggest you leave us alone, huh?" He nodded quickly and tried to run. I quickly hit him with the back of the knife and he fell down unconscious. I turned to the other girls and smiled. "Im glad you guys are safe." I then called out to Mina that she could come out. She walked over and helped me pick up Denki. I led them back to the others where I saw a terrible fight breaking out. And Aizawa Sensei was on the ground hurt.

A/n~ Hey guys sorry its been so long. I wont lie about being busy cause I wasnt at all. Depression just hit me like a brick recently and it hasnt really been getting better but I have some cool people to help. Hope you enjoyed~