Part 32: Attack

Reader pov

"L/n, trust me. I can handle this, now go."

Those were the last words I heard before running off to find my teacher. I arrived at the building the remedial classes were taking place when I see Aizawa Sensei get blasted with blue flames. 

"Sensei!" The black-haired fire wielder glanced at me and stretched his hand out. I flinched but when no fire came out I opened my eyes. Aizawa Sensei had his hair raised as he wrapped his capture weapon around the villain.

"Don't ever touch my students," He said with a cold glare. "Why are you here? Who are you?"

The black-haired villain simply stood up and turned into a pile of goo. "The name's Dabi," he said before disappearing.

Aizawa simply turned to me with a glare. "What the hell were you thinking? Never, and I mean never, draw the attention of a villain off of me and onto you! Got it?" 

I nodded before saying "Mandalay sent me to you, villains attacked the group."

"Aizawa Sensei," IIda yelled, followed by Mineta, Kouda, and Ojiro. "Sorry we took so long, we were just in the forest when the villains attack! Miss Mandalay sent us over to you right away," IIda said chopping his arms in the air.

"All of you, follow me inside." Aizawa Sensei led us into the classroom when the black-haired villain from earlier jumped through the window and attacked Vlad King. Aizawa ran at him and slammed his head into the wall, turning his body into mush.

"What was that!?" Aizawa explained the situation to Vlad while Iida instructed us students to stay calm. 

"A clone it would seem. I'm going to head into the woods, keep the students safe. Iida, you're in charge if Vlad can't be for any reason." With that, he ran off.

"I just got a message from Midoriya, it seems the villains are after a boy named "Kacchan." If that's you, please be careful and stay away from the villains," Mandalay instructed with her quirk. 

"This is Aizawa speaking. I give the students full permission to use their quirks in defense against the villains. Please, be careful." 

"That's Bakugou! We have to help him," Kirishima yelled, activating his quirk.

"No! Aizawa Sensei told us to stay here, we must not leave," Iida instructed. 

"He said we can use our quirks, we have to help our classmates," Denki said in reply.

"Guys, I know you want to help our friend, but Aizawa told us not to leave. He said we can use our quirks in defense, not to go looking for the villains," I replied, pain evident in my voice.

"This so isn't fair," Mina yelled. "Our friend is in trouble and we can't do anything about it!"

"I know it sucks guys, but we have to stay strong. For Bakugou," I say, bringing Mina in for a hug.

Mina reciprocates the hug, sniffling into my shirt. I open my arms and let the rest of the group join in. Pretty soon the Bakusquad is a giant snivelling mess of limbs. 

A/n~ Sorry this chapter is short, I didn't want to add an awkward time skip or have it run on too long. I hope you enjoyed and have a good day/night my owlets~