Weird Stomach

TW : uhm, vomit?

Hot coffee and fried chicken? Is she real?

My stomach cannot handle that combo

my acid reflux can't relate

After watching that one interview of Lisa, you cannot help but to laugh and feel a little jealous with how mighty that girl's stomach is. It also reminded you of the crazy combos your girlfriend would eat and even though it wasn't your stomach that's being tortured, you would still feel yours churning every time you see her eat like that. Lisa was first confused, she said that ever since she remembered, she started eating like this, that maybe her stomach got used to her unusual combos or maybe her stomach is just made out of steal. Thai foods, specially authentic Thai foods, are naturally spicy. When you grow up eating like that, your stomach can really be tough or maybe Lisa just has a weird tongue.

The girls once told you that every time they shoot for an MV, Lisa would eat an unusual combo once a day. There was a one time that Lisa ordered a hot green tea with some chicken curry and when they thought it was over, Lisa surprised them by drinking orange juice just after she finished her tea. Jisoo tried it once, she wanted to see how it would taste. It was bad and her stomach punished her for it. You don't really have a bad acidity but only an insane person would eat like that and their stomach accept it, but with Lisa eating like that with you always, you can't help but to eat like that with your girlfriend and let's just say that you have learned your lesson. Your stomach became somewhat sensitive and Lisa encouraging you is not helping at all.

"Did you seriously just drank coke and chocky milk in the middle of eating hot wings?" You asked your girlfriend, who just placed the can of coke down the table, looking at you with a slight smirk on her face. A teasing smirk that you know too well. You and Lisa were at home, having a movie night and you two decided to order wings since you were craving for it. Lisa mostly ate spicy flavours, while you went with the mild. You know your stomach can't still handle spice that much. When the food arrived, Lisa got out some coke cans. When the heat from the spicy foods was getting to her, she got a big carton of chocolate milk to help her tongue ease out the slight pain. You didn't think much about it, but you were kinda horrified to see her drink the two beverages in between eating spicy wings.

"Why? You jealous again, babe?" Lisa offered you her glass of chocolate milk when she saw you took a sip of your coke. There she is again, being all smug with her stomach made of steal. This started when she took you to a hospital to check up on your stomach, because you were feeling nauseous and throwing up always. When you told the doctor what you have been eating, she had the same reaction as you when you first witnessed Lisa eat like that, beyond horrified. He was even more horrified when she decided to check up on Lisa when you told him that she eats like that, expecting to find an abnormality, but to find nothing. Lisa's stomach were perfectly healthy, no signs of increased acidity. The doctor gave you some ant acid and told you to stick with your normal eating routine, that made Lisa kinda competitive? She didn't want to destroy your stomach, she just liked teasing you and not really letting you eat like her anymore.

"If I drink that, I'm gonna vomit all over you again." Oh boy, how fast Lisa retracted her hand after that. When you were still eating like the 'Lalisa' way, there was a day where you felt really horrible. You woke up, feeling something in your throat but you couldn't get up cause you were too weak. You woke up Lisa rather aggressively, causing her to immediately stand up and help you go to the bathroom. When you stood up though, it felt like your stomach could not hold it any longer and vomited all over Lisa's hands and arms. Props to her though, she used her body to blocked it from touching the carpeted floor. It was a good thing that it was mostly water and not something meaty. ( ew, too detailed. )

Lisa took care of you and she even does it up until now, even if your stomach is now back to normal. She would make sure to feed you clean and healthy foods, made sure that the water was distilled and forbid the girls from feeding you greasy foods at that time. Lisa was treating your stomach like a baby's stomach, it was funny for you but you would be kidding if you said that you weren't touched. Lisa may be hyper, she may tease you a lot, she may come off as a person that doesn't know how to take care of herself, let alone other people but hey, just like the old saying goes, don't judge a book by its cover. 

Whenever you get sick, she would make sure that she doesn't have any schedules for that day and if she does, she would try her best to clear it. She would ask one of the girls to take care of you when she can't. She would baby you, not letting you get up from the bed except when you go to the bathroom, she would carry you there if you need to pee or something.

Let's just say that Lisa takes care of you, a lot and your girlfriend can say the same thing about you when she herself gets sick.

----------

i am actually highly acidic, so seeing Lisa eat like that made me really scared. I hope you guys like this update!

I made a twitter account, i guess? follow me if you want to, i might make some aus there if i plan to. its @ queenrubyjane_