Chapter 7 - Nakey Nakey

You're currently streaming at your apartment right now, playing some Warzone while communicating with your subscribers and most of their questions was about you and Lisa.

"Alright chat, there's someone camping at the tower, I don't know if I can get them." You said, running to the side and fortunately saw a chopper that made you giggle. "Lucky day." You got inside the chopper, flying over the tower before landing on top and luckily eliminating the enemies, making you win the game.

"Yaaay!" You clapped, drinking some water after. That must be one of the most intense game you've played, everyone was coincidentally good. You played some videos on the screen before taking to your viewers, resting a bit before you play again.

"Will Lisa play with you someday? Hmm, she told me she wants to but we're just finding time first." Your viewers couldn't help but tease you when a smile appeared on your face when your girlfriend was mentioned. Lisa is currently recording for a music show, you decided to stream first while waiting for the show.

"Ignore your girlfriend for 24 hours challenge." You frowned, eyebrows furrowing with the chat you saw.

"There's a lot of you asking me to do these kind of challenges or pranks, like ignoring her or fake cheating and as much as I know it will get lots of views and entertaining for you guys, for me it's not, specially to Lisa. Even though it's fake, I don't want to hurt her and make her feel like she's not important to me because she is, so much. Plus, I can't do that!" So many kept on asking you to do videos with Lisa and you do that when you get the chance, but some of their requests are a bit too much. You don't understand why some couples do that to their lovers, even if it's fake, it still hurts and you don't want to do that to Lisa.

There is one challenge that you wanna do, it's a trend at tiktok right now.

----------

"I don't why but I really want to do this challenge." You said when the camera starts recording on the tiktok app, on the screen it says "walking in on my girlfriend naked", while the camera was facing the floor and your feet covered socks was showing. You started to walk, coming out of your shared bedroom with Lisa, camera still facing the floor. You peek at a small room, it was your girlfriend's office, she was currently finding some songs to cover. You got inside, taking a deep breath before calling her.

"Babe, turn around." Lisa jumped a little, her big smile disappearing when she saw you naked. Lisa bit on a finger, a smirk appearing on her face, her eyes clearly showing she's looking at you up and down.

"What is this?" Lisa leaned on her chair, looking like a daddy, her arms on the arms rest, legs opened a little. You blushed, seeing your girlfriend's bedroom eyes, you already know what she's thinking.

"Sit on my lap." Lisa sternly said, you immediately got closer to her, straddling her thighs before sitting on them. Your gasped was the last thing heard on the video before it ended.

Daddy Lisa! 🥵

The way her smile and eyes changed from happy to horny in a span of a second!

GURL "Sit on lap." sounded soooo good with that sexy ass deep voice.

Y/N, you have a great body, why didn't you show us?!

Day 2 of asking for a sex tape.

----------

If you don't know, this trend happened mostly in tiktok and found it really cute, I hope you understood though hehe