Special Chapter - Crossover

This is a special crossover between mystery girlfriend and if only, this is not canon. Also, since there will be two y/ns, i will be addressing  Lisa's y/n, y/n while i will address Rosie's y/n as avery, i hope it wont be confusing for you.

Two members of blackpink has just announced that they are dating someone, which became the topic of every social media out there, specially since they both have girlfriends. It was Chaeyoung and Avery who announced first, followed by Lisa and Y/N. No one expected this, but of course, fans were very happy. Not only were there idols dating and happy, but also because they are gay. It was Avery's birthday, her and Chaeyoung invited the other couple and members of their own respective groups at their apartment to celebrate. This will be the first time both of the couples were going to hang out again after a long time, Avery was excited to finally see Y/N again. Both of them are close, fans of the two knew that, but what they didn't know was the reason why there are close is because they are girlfriends of Chaeyoung and Lisa. You two met when Lisa suggested a double date.

There was a knock on the door, Chaeyoung opened it to see Y/N and Lisa there. She hugged them both after letting them it and closing the door.

"Babe! Y/N and Lisa are here!" Avery went out from the kitchen, greeting the couple with a hug. They were a little early, Lisa telling them that it was because they had nothing to do and were both free for the day, deciding to just arrive early so they can help prepare. The other girls texted that there were also on their way. They greeted Avery a happy birthday before they started helping.

Lisa had a little problem with getting Y/N to agree at first, Y/N telling her that she was nervous, specially since blackpink and starlight were very close with each other, she was afraid that she wont fit in and be out of place. Lisa comforted her, telling her that the girls were nice and she wont let her be out of place.

Avery asked for Y/N's help at the kitchen, while Chaeyoung asked Lisa to help her in the living room.

"I still can't believe that we both are finally in love, Lis."

"Yeah and I'm glad that Avery and Y/N are close with each other. I don't know what I'll do if ever they don't like each other."

After a few minutes, preparations were done and the other guests arrived just on time. Avery opened the door and saw her members, wishing her a happy birthday. A little while later, Jennie and Jisoo arrived and oh boy, they weren't alone. Chaeyoung and Lisa told their girlfriends that Jennie and Jisoo were not single and were also dating, having girlfriends of their own. Their girlfriends were very much happy to finally meet them when they saw Jennie and Jisoo's girlfriends.

Jennie's girlfriend is also an idol, a senior idol even if she is younger than Jennie. They have been dating for the longest time now, their girlfriends telling them that they have already been dating even before blackpink and Jennie's girlfriend's group's debut. They also suspected that they might be engaged already.

Jisoo's girlfriend is still in university, but she was attending online school due to a little disorder she has. Jisoo's girlfriend is mute and was also born with Heterochromia, making her have two different eye colors. They have been dating since 2017, the reason why Jisoo is not really clingy with her members even if her girlfriend is totally fine with it.

Introductions were heard, Jisoo translating what the other are saying to her girlfriend by hand signs and vice versa. The small party went great, the girlfriends of blackpink have finally met each other, Jisoo was happy to see the other member's girlfriends trying their best to communicate with her girlfriend by hand signals.

blackpink cannot wait to see their girlfriends be besties soon.

----------

thats it! sorry it was short, its just a random idea i thought of since all of the books are placed in idol blackpink universe.

a little bit of a teaser for jennie and jisoo's own book with this kind of format *wink wink* i hope you look forward to that.

i hope you like this and thank you for reading!