Chapter 1 - Surprising

You didn't know that one moment with your girlfriend would cause an uproar within your community, after that moment, a lot of people have been making theories and gathering up clues just to know who the hell is your girlfriend.

They have so many names but one of them was Lisa from BLACKPINK.

You are a YouTuber based on South Korea, you made your channel 10 years ago when you were at the young age of 10. What you started was just for fun but it then later on gave you the career you have now and the dream that you always wanted. You are now 20 years old, you were in the industry for 10 years now.

You're also a very popular Korean YouTuber, respected as one of the very first Korean YouTuber out there. You're still very popular, doing a great job on maintaining your career. Your content is very versatile, trying out new things and recording them. You have tons of subscribers, 25 Million to be exact.

You were laughing at the assumptions your subscribers were making, they keep on tagging you at their tweets and you being a bitch, you keep on trolling them.

Hey Y/N, is your girlfriend Lisa Manoban sis?

Replies :

• oh my god, I've been thinking about that!

• aaack! Lisa has a girlfriend 🥺

• we still don't know, stop assuming.

Your reply : that would be too good to be true.

You placed your phone down when you heard your door open, you sat up and there you saw your girlfriend. She smiled at you, walking towards you, kissing your cheeks when she arrived.

"How was practice?" You giggled when she pulled you down with her to the couch, her arms were around you, one of her favorite things to do with you.

"Tiring as always but it's alright, I'm excited!" Your heart fluttered seeing her smile and happy like that, after 4 long years, blackpink will finally have a full length album. You know how the girls worked hard on this, you were proud of your girlfriend.

And yes, they were right, your girlfriend is Lisa from BLACKPINK.

You don't know why she got interested with you, it was actually her who made the first move, asking Sorn for your number. Sorn is a close friend of hers and just so happens to be yours too, so she took that opportunity. At first, you thought it was a joke, you thought it was actually Sorn who was pranking you, because she knows your admiration towards the youngest member of blackpink, but when she invited you to her apartment, that was surprisingly only a floor above you, you almost had a heart attack.

Lisa knew you since then, been a fan of your channel ever since the early days. She felt like you two could relate with each other, you chasing your dreams of being a content creator at such a young age and her too but with her wanting to be an idol. Lisa also had and has the biggest crush on you, she even talked about you one time at a interview when the host asked about her YouTube channel. You became a fan instantly when BLACKPINK debuted and Lisa caught your attention.

You live in your own but ever since you and Lisa became together, it feels like you have two homes now. You mostly live at Lisa's apartment now, only using yours for your videos and if you have to record something. You're currently staying at your dorm for a while with Lisa's cats because she's busy and is staying at their dorm at the moment.

"Have you seen what happened? The myth of me having a girlfriend is true." You looked up from her chest, Lisa chuckling at your cute impression before giving you a kiss.

"I have, there's a lot of people actually tagging me on Instagram."

"They didn't believe me!"

"Should we play with them? Like you know, keep giving out hints on who I am." You sat up, your fingers on your chin, acting like you're thinking about something. Your girlfriend laughed, wanting to take a picture right there and she did.

"Yah!" You covered your face but looked at the picture, how does she manage to take a picture that fast?

"You should post this." You grabbed Lisa phone, your Instagram account already saved there and did what she said.

[ I can't upload a picture and it sucks. ]

Captions - we were thinking if she should reveal herself. 📸 : My love ❤️

"Let's go eat, I'm hungry!" You stood up and pulled Lisa in to your kitchen after uploading your picture, not knowing the amount of comments and likes it has.

----------

I don't know why I made this, I guess I was bored?

But I hope you like it!