Chapter 8 - LiliVlog #1

"Is this on?" Lisa said when she placed her camera down, a red dot was showing, meaning that it is recording.

"Good morning, Lisa here!" A bare faced Lisa appeared on the camera with a hoodie on, waving and bowing slightly.

"I just woke up and decided that today will be the very first time I'll do a vlog, so be nice." Lisa giggled a bit, taking the toast off the toaster and spread some peanut butter on it. She was at the kitchen, making some breakfast for herself while you were still sleeping. There was thousands of request, telling Lisa to start vlogging too and she has been considering that, but her schedule has been stoping her. Today is a rest day for her, that's why she decided to do it today.

"Peanut butter sandwich and coffee for breakfast woooh!" Lisa showed her plate with two sandwiches in it and her cup of coffee, before sitting down at one of the counter chairs and arranging the camera in front of her again.

"Y/N is still sleeping, she always sleeps late for the past three days because of a project." Lisa started to eat while scrolling through her phone from time to time, it was a time lapse at the actual video. Leo, who woke up because of the noise, jump at the counter and started disturbing Lisa.

"Hey Leo, goodmorning! Is your other mommy awake now?" Lisa grabbed Leo, making him wave his paw at the camera, giving him a kiss before putting him down. She took her now empty plate, placing it on the sink, deciding to watch it later before she goes to your shared room with her coffee.

Lisa took a peek on first, making sure that you weren't exposed or something. She softly smiled, seeing your sleeping figure. You were on your stomach, face looking away from her and Lily was sleeping between your legs. Your girlfriend didn't disturb you today for her sexual pleasure, you've been over working yourself for the past three days and today was the day you can finally rest.

"There's Y/N, I'm gonna wake her up for breakfast." Lisa whispered, showing you then moving to Lily, who woke up and yawn.

"Here's Lily. She's really close to her other mom." Lisa gave Lily a few scratches before turning to you, she frowned when she saw the displeasure look on your face. She placed her hand on your back before shaking you gently, you were really sweating.

"Babe? Wake up and eat for a bit." You turned around to face her with a groan, Lisa turning the camera a bit, not wanting to show your "just woke up" face. Her eyes furrowed when she saw sweats on your face but smiling at you when you opened your eyes.

"Unnie, goodmorning." Your voice were raspy and that nickname, oh no. Lisa frowned, placing the back of her hand on your forehead, you sighing when you felt her cold hand. You don't call her unnie and if you do, it's either you want something or,

"You're warm, are you feeling sick, baby?" Lisa sighed heavily when you nodded, she placed the camera down before she went beside you, wrapping her arms around you. You snuggled closer to her, your head on her chest.

Lisa knew you were gonna get sick due to you overworking yourself, but not THIS sick. You weren't just warm, you were hot and she got sad because of that.

"I'm sorry."

"Why are you saying sorry?"

"Because of me, you're gonna spend your rest day taking care of me." Lisa chuckled, kissing your head softly before looking at you.

"I'm okay with that, I was too lazy to go out anyways."

"How about your vlog?"

"Do you mind me filming your sick day?"

"Not one bit, show them how sweet my girlfriend is."

Lisa took her camera, turning it towards you two. You looked at it, your eyes were a little red, waving and saying hello before burying your face in Lisa's chest again.

"My baby is sick today, so my very first vlog will be taking care of her."

You and Lisa cuddled with each other for a while, wanting you to be comfortable when she helps you to stand up.

Having very busy schedules, sick days weren't uncommon but you have each other to take care of each other.

Other mommy? That's so cute!

Lisa is so sweet! 🥺 I want a girlfriend like that!

^ I'm like that! 😠

Make sure to take care of yourself, Y/N! We can wait for your videos!

This is a really different side of Y/N i see, she's so cute.

Would it be bad if I say, day 3 of asking for a sex tape?

----------

Hope you like it!