Chapter 4 - First Show

BLACKPINK's Lisa and girlfriend, Y/N, will appear on "Stuck Together". A show on where a pair, friends or a couple, will stay at a room with little to no entertainment and they will spend the entire day at that room.

Are you guys excited?

I can't believe we're gonna see their night and morning routines!

This is gonna be Y/N's first variety apperance, my girl is getting booked!

I'll see my ship being all lovey dovey at the camera!

You and Lisa got a lot of invitations from different kinds of shows after the announcement and you were kind of overwhelmed. You already appeared at shows back then but they were just a cameo and not like this one, where you'll be in front of cameras 24/7. Yes, you are a YouTuber but your camera is different from a real production team. YG Entertainment and your management tried their best to answer these invitation and "Stuck Together" is the very first one they agreed to.

Lisa was happy because she's gonna appear at a show and to top it all of, she's gonna be with you! The show's concept also excites her, a lot of blinks kept on asking her what they do at a regular basis and this will be the answer. You and Lisa started packing for 2 nights and 1 day, the show gave you two a room at a 5 star hotel, telling them that they are royalties and deserve special treatment. You and your girlfriend thought otherwise but hey, no complains here.

"You ready, babe?" Lisa asked, her smile soft seeing you preparing a lot for the both of you. You kept on asking her what you need and kept on telling her that you were nervous, but she knows you'll be okay, she's by your side. Lisa grabbed your hand when you were done, your suitcases were taken care by your managers. It was already 10 pm, the show will immediately start filming when the day comes.

"I'm nervous, Lili." You sighed, getting comfortable in Lisa's arms when you two arrived at the van. You don't have any control with the filming and editing this time, so you made sure you wouldn't say anything that could possibly hurt Lisa's career.

"You're going to be fine, baby." Lisa placed a kiss on your forehead, pulling you close when the van started to move. She's nervous too, because she has some habits that is kinda private, but she's a lot more excited.

----------

The loud beeping noise of the alarm clock woke Lisa up, she groaned, opening her eyes and her vision landed on you. Your back were pressed up against her chest, her arms wrapped securely around your waist. Lisa carefully lifted her arms, turning off the alarm, it was only 7:00 AM. The filming has already started and there are many cameras scattered around the room, you and Lisa were the only ones at the room. Speaking of room, they weren't kidding when they told you that it was gonna be a 5 star hotel, you two got special treatment the moment you stepped foot in the hotel.

It was spacious, it has a king sized bed in the middle, a small table with a pair of leather couch facing each other, a big ass TV with a bluetooth speaker across the room. Let's just say it's a really great room.

Lisa kissed your shoulder softly, before hugging you close again. She waited around 15 minutes before waking you up and starting the day, this was one of her habits. She always wakes up first and after turning off the alarm, she'll just hug you while watching you sleep. You once said that it was weird but she laughed it off.

"Babe, it's time to wake up." Lisa shaked your shoulder lightly, making you whine before turning around to bury your face in her chest. Your girlfriend chuckled, rubbing your back.

"Wakey wakey." You looked up, rubbing your eyes with your hands that made you look like a baby. Lisa cooed, cupping your face, your cheeks being squished.

"Good morning, love." Lisa whispered, kissing your nose. You giggled, placing a kiss on both of her cheeks.

"Good morning, Lili." Lisa let's go of you, standing up to stretch her body. You also did some stretching but in the bed, getting out of the covers after. You were staring at nothing, something feels not right and it hit you, Lisa is always horny when she wakes up beside you. You squealed a little when your girlfriend hovered on top of you, you loosely wrapped your arms around her neck.

"Lisa, we're being filmed and I'm not gonna edit it." Lisa pouted before laying on top of you completely, but making sure to not crush you with her weight. You played with her hair, sighing when you felt her kiss your neck. You thought about this, but your girlfriend told you to not worry. Lisa is always horny when she wakes with you, she sometimes wakes you up by touching you down there, you're thankful that she didn't do that this time.

"There's no cameras in the shower." Your girlfriend laughed when you playfully slapped her shoulders, Lisa pulled away from your neck, leaning down to kiss you. The kiss started out as simple pecks but when Lisa tilted her head to the side, it became passionate. You softly moaned into the kiss when she puts her hands inside of your shirt but before it got out of hand, you pulled away.

"You don't want us to make a sex tape, right?"

"We might make one if I can't handle myself." You laughed, following your girlfriend when she stood up. You took some clothes and a towel, planning to take a shower but before you could close the bathroom door, you turned around to see a pouting Lisa.

"What are you waiting for? You said that there was no cameras in here." Lisa smiled, getting some clothes and a towel for herself before joining you. She closed the door, locking it after. You looked around the spacious bathroom and saw that there was only two cameras and it was by the sink. You looked at it.

"We're gonna turn you off for a while, okay? We'll be right back." You and Lisa laughed before turning the cameras off, your girlfriend immediately pinning you to walk and attacking your neck with her marks. You both know that this is gonna get a lot of attention, having sex in the bathroom while you two are filming for something. But you'd rather have that than to have a sex tape floating around the internet.

--------

There's gonna be a part two for this hehe I hope you like it.