Chapter 10 - Mobile Games

Blinks and your followers found it funny when they found out about the games you and Lisa were endorsing.

When you started streaming officially, you would play mobile games aside from pc and console games from time to time, the mobile game that you would normally play is CODM because you always play it's pc counterparts. You were already an endorser and ambassador [ idk if they really have that ] for COD as a whole, so it wasn't a surprise when CODM was added.

Your girlfriend however, her group, BLACKPINK, is endorsing the game that's battling with CODM, PUBM.

Lisa doesn't really play mobile games that much but she does play CODM with you from time to time, so it was hard to change from that to PUBGM.

Lisa clearly plays codm with Y/N, you could see her getting confused!

Lisa asked where where are the operators, not knowing that was only available to codm

She said Y/N's name so many times! How cute!

HAHAHAHA Lisa almost slipped when Heechul asked her what games does she and Y/N play together

Lisa is having a little hard time with all of this, she showed CODM some support back then due to her girlfriend but because of the situation, she had to stop that for a while. You were having fun with all of this, interacting with your followers on twitter when that topic was brought up. You don't say anything bad about PUBG, because you would play it too sometimes, you tell them about how you and Lisa were always confused.

"PUBG is a nice game, chat. It's just that I really like playing COD on my PC even back then, so I know I had to play the mobile version when it came out." You were talking with your viewers while streaming and waiting for the update. Unlike Lisa, who's really trapped with only showing, mentioning and promoting PUBG [ Example is when they were promoting samsung, they had to hide their iphones always ], you were free to talk about any game other than COD.

"Do you guys tell each other that what game you are promoting is better? No, not really. I honestly believe that CODM is currently the number one FPS mobile game right now, but that doesn't mean PUBGM is bad, I've played that games here from time to time." You didn't mentioned about Lisa playing COD with you for the meantime, because you didn't want to ruin her endorsement.

"Can you play PUBGM with Lisa soon? Definitely! She actually wants it too btw. Anyways, update is done so let's play!"

I can't wait for the stream with Lisa!

I bet you it's gonna be Y/N carrying Lisa if that happened

^ True, but I know in real life that it's Lisa always carrying Y/N

They're gonna have a hard time not mentioning other games! HAHAHA

Day 5(?) : Where is the sex tape?

----------

What do you like more? CODM or PUBG?

Me, I chose CODM since I find it easier than PUBG? But just like the Y/N here, I played lots COD in pc back then.

Or maybe you play Cyber Hunter? ROS? (Even though it has many hackers and has a crossed platform) or maybe even Free Fire?

Hope you liked the update!