Chapter 11 - Don't say no

It was time for another video with Lisa and for this video, you wanted to do the don't say no challenge with her, mostly because you want her to do the chores.

"Oh Lisaaa." You sang, carrying your camera while walking to her office, she was editing a video for Lilifilm, so you blurred her screen when it appeared at the camera.

"Yes Y/NNN?" Lisa said back with the same energy, feeling relieved when you weren't naked. When you did that challenge to her, she was surprised and kind of embarrassed but she punished you for that and you couldn't walk properly for three days.

"I have a challenge for you!"

"What is it, babe?"

"Don't say no to me for 24 hours!"

"That's it? You know I can never say no to you."

"Ehhh, so flirty. Come on! First request is stop working and come eat with me."

Lisa sighed, turning her computer into rest mode before letting you pull her. It looked like you were happy to do this challenge because of how jumpy and energetic you are, she was more than happy to do the challenge.

"I made french toast for a snack!" Lisa sat down on the table, clapping her hands when you gave her a plate of food. You were really good at cooking and baking, everything you make brings Lisa's tummy into joy.

"This is really the challenge?" You sat beside her after placing the camera in front of you two.

"What do you mean?"

"You made me stop working and eat with you, this isn't really a challenge."

"I'm not doing this challenge for me, I'm doing this for you. You're working too hard that you sometimes forget to rest, I'm only gonna ask you to spend the day with me and do the chores." Lisa chuckled, feeling touched with what you said, it made her fluttered and happy. You really do care about her as much as she cares about you.

"I'd be happy to spend the day with you."

----------

You and Lisa went to the mall, you wanted to go and do a little shopping for a while now, but couldn't do it because Lisa can't come with you.

"Let's go buy doughnuts first!" You pulled Lisa with you, your other hand holding the camera. You two weren't alone, her manager and your assistant was with you two, not wanting to let you go out alone.

"Are you gonna make me buy you some?"

"Not really, but now that you said it." You giggled, feeling Lisa interwind her fingers with yours. She's not really open to PDA, but holding hands is an exception, specially when you get excited.

"Alright, but only two.  Don't want to give you a sugar rush." You jumped a little, side hugging your girlfriend while waiting in line.

When you both got the doughnuts, you two sat down on one of the tables to eat. Lisa ordered herself a doughnut too.

"What do you wanna do next after this?"

"Can we play at the arcade?"

"I really can't say no to you, right?"

You squealed, clapping your hands making Lisa chuckle again. Your girlfriend grabbed a napkin, wiping the glaze that was on the side of your lips. You thanked her before going back to eat again.

You two were now finished eating, it was now time to play at that arcade. All throughout your time there, you asked Lisa to get some prizes for you, specially at the claw machines. She wasn't ready good at these games, but for you, she will make an exception.

After a while of not winning anything, you told Lisa to stop, telling her that it was okay but she was determined. You gave her one last try at the big claw machine that had giant teddy bears as a prize.

"If I get this, you're gonna marry me someday."

"Even if you don't get it, I'm still gonna marry you someday."

Lisa made that as an inspiration, her heart filling with love at the thought of you two getting married. You didn't disturb her because she looked very focused, she's glad you didn't because she got a purple teddy bear.

"OMG! You got it!" You jumped up and down, slapping her shoulders. Lisa sighed, finally getting you a prize. She took the bear from the machine, giving it to you after. Lisa took the camera, filming your reaction.

"It's so fluffy and soft! Thank you, baby!"

"You're welcome, love. That means you're gonna marry me, okay?"

"I am already ready to say yes and I do!"

They're so sweet, I'm gonna die.

Lisa really wants to marry her 😩

God please give me a Lisa!

This is a wholesome video, so I am not gonna ask where the sex tape is.

^ you're really not giving up, huh?