Prologue

That fateful Halloween night at Godric's Hollow, the Dark Lord flees before he can be hit with the Killing Curse, which rebounds off of Harry James Potter, the older of the Potter twins. Fenriz Draca Potter, the younger of the twins, seems to sense what has happened and cuddles against his older twin.

Why does Lord Voldemort, the most feared wizard since Grinderwald flee? Well, he flees because he has two little boys at home waiting for him, sleeping in their cradles, Narcissa watching over them, waiting for his safe return, his Dark Princes. They are twins, just like the Potters, are almost the exact same age as the Potter Twins actually.

His sons have already lost their mother, dead during childbirth, they don't need to lose their father as well. If he were to become a disembodied spirit, what would happen to his beloved baby boys, his Dark Princes? Who would watch over them, raise them right?

The Dark Lord has made Horcruxs, so he can't truly die, but it'd take years to build up enough strength to properly return, so better to not become a disembodied spirit in the first place.

Sirius and Remus Lupin-Black arrive at Godric's Hollow not long after, to take Harry and Fenriz to Potter Manor, away from the Wizarding World until they turn eleven, which is when they'll be going to Hogwarts, unless they decide otherwise before then. They wish to protect their godsons from the fame that will undoubtedly come from this episode, and from the manipulations of one Albus Dumbledore.

However, they go to Gringotts first and get both boys an Inheritance test. Harry is now Lord Potter due to James' death. He also has several unwanted blocks, compulsions and potions in his system, as well as an illegal marriage contract in the works for him because of Albus Dumbledore.

Sirius demands the blocks, compulsions and potions be removed from his older godson, and the marriage contract destroyed. The ritual is done and the marriage contract destroyed.

Then, Sirius and Remus get keys to the Potter Vault as well as Harry and Fenriz's trust Vaults.

Then, they go back to Godric's Hollow and pack up Harry and Fenriz's things before apparating directly into Potter Manor.

There, they procceded to raise Harry and Fenriz how Lily and James would've wanted them to. They teach them both all aspects of Magic, pureblood etiquette and other important wizarding traditions, as well as about the muggle world. They also teach them about different sorts of Magical and Muggle Creatures, how to read auras, Occlumency, Legilimency, and how to sense if they are being lied to.

By the time Harry and Fenriz are eight, they are perfectly groomed purebloods, well versed in Light, Dark and Grey Magic, can hold an hour and a half long conversation on Wizarding politics, and a lot more.

They can do the entirety of the Hogwarts, Durmstrang, Beauxbatons and Ilvermorny curriculums wandlessly and wordlessly.

They are truly special, especially to their guardians.

Harry's scar, which he got when the Killing Curse hit him, is now fully gone, and he's a carbon copy of his father looks wise with his father's hair and bone structure, his mother's emerald green eyes, and his father's mischievous personality, but his mother's respectful nature. Fenriz is a carbon copy of his mother, with vermilion hair, hazel green eyes from his father, a delicate bone structure and a caring yet sharp personality, with a slight mischievous side inherited from his father.

Sirius and Remus decide to send Fenriz to Ilvermorny rather than have both boys go to Hogwarts to keep them safe. The Wizarding population will be expecting both boys to go to Hogwarts, but if one goes to Ilvermorny, then they'll stay away from any undue attention for a while. And also, Fenriz will be able to handle the separation from Sirius, Remus and Harry better than Harry would.

Harry is very close to Remus and Sirius, while Fenriz, while also quite close to their guardians, fairs better when he's alone.

Harry and Fenriz agree with this decision after a rather long argument, knowing that they need to stay separate for now in the Wizarding World. They'll revisit this decision when they're older and more mature.

Remus and Sirius go get their godsons' school supplies, aka their books, robes, cauldrons and potions ingredients. Then, later on in the day, and under heavy glamours, the Potter Twins get their familiars, Harry having an inland Taipan snake, and Fenriz having a black wolf, and their wands, both of them having to have custom made wands.

Harry's is Blackwood with basilisk venom and venom from his familiar, as well as emeralds to balance it out.

Fenriz's is rainbow wood with Phoenix tears and fur from his familiar, with obsidians and moonstones to balance it out.

Harry finds communication diaries in one of the shops and buys them so the family can always stay in contact and not worry about sending letters to each other, seeing as Fenriz is going to be in America, rather than in Britain, which is quite a way for an owl to fly, and neither of the Potter Twins want to exhaust an owl just to send letters to each other and their guardians.

Sirius and Remus both agree with Harry's choice, praising him on his forward thinking, something both Harry and Fenriz are very good at, even at the age of eleven.

On September 1st, the family separates after seeing Harry off to Hogwarts. Remus then apparates with Fenriz to Ilvermorny, where he helps him get settled in before apparating back to Potter Manor.

And so begins the journey of the Potter Twins.