Third year

Third year goes by similarly to second year, only this time, the Riddle Twins start asking Harry questions about his past, about who raised him and all that.

After consulting his uncles and twin, he tells them snippets, like who raised him, where he lives during holidays and that sort of thing. He doesn't tell them about Fenriz yet, not wanting to give them too much information about himself, mostly because he doesn't trust that they won't tell their father who may still want to kill him, even though Lord Voldemort has reabsorbed most of his Horcruxs, leaving his ring, which he wears all the time.

He looks like an older Tom Riddle 3rd, and attends Wizengamot sessions, pushing for Creature Rights, for old rituals to be unbanned, for Magical Children with muggle parents to be taken from those parents and placed with a Magical family.

Fenriz helps the first years again as he has done the last couple of years, one of whom is being terribly abused by his parents.

Fenriz goes straight to the headmaster, telling him, and gets the boys parents put in Wizarding America's version of Azkaban, because Magical children are precious to Magical America, and to abuse a Magical Child is almost as bad as murder, if not worse.

The boy is taken in by a Wizarding couple without children who really want children. He is a lot happier with this new arrangement, and sees Fenriz as an older brother, more so than the other first years.

Fenriz can often be seen comforting him when the words his birth parents said to him come back to him.

He always tells the boy that he is special, wonderful and a good person. He always brings up the boys self esteem, making him feel like he deserves the magic that is flowing through his veins.

When Sirius gets the letter about this, tears of joy flow from his eyes.

"Remus, listen to this latest letter!"

He calls to his husband, who is cooking them both some lunch.

'Dear Mr's Lupin-Black.

I'm overjoyed to inform you that Fenriz has helped an abused first year. He noticed the signs of abuse as soon as he saw the boy and immediately came to me.

The boys parents are now in our version of Azkaban, and the boy has been taken in by a Wizarding couple who desperately wants children but are unable to naturally conceive.

Fenriz has taken this boy under his wing, always comforting him if he begins to doubt his worth.

Fenriz continues to amaze those of us here at Ilvermorny with his immense compassion and caring nature. His grades are still perfect, he's still running his exercise club, but he's also looking after a little first year who needs him, more so than the others.

You two should be very, very proud of Fenriz, he is an amazing person.

Sincerely, Headmaster Draven.'

Remus' eyes are tearing up after Sirius finishes reading the letter.

"We really did an amazing job raising Fenriz and Harry didn't we Pads?"

"We sure did Moony. I'm so proud of our little Prongslets."

During the family's communication time, Sirius and Remus express how proud they are of Harry and Fenriz.

Fenriz says that there was no way he would let abuse like that go unchecked.

A slightly scratchier scrawl suddenly appears in the diary.

'Hello there, I'm Jameson, the first year Fenriz helped.'

Remus and Sirius smile and immediately write back.