Fifth year

During fifth year, Fenriz and Harry communicate more regularly, Harry making sure that everything's ready on his end for Fenriz's entrance next year and Fenriz is tying up some loose ends at Ilvermorny.

Jameson spends more time with Fenriz, wanting to be with him more before he leaves to be with Harry and the rest of his family back in Britain permanently.

He gives Fenriz a bracelet he made with the help of his new Dad, who has begun encouraging him to pursue his dream of designing jewellery.

"I've got the matching one."

He tells Fenriz when he presents it to him, showing Fenriz the matching bracelet on his arm.

"If I need you, I'll send a message through the bracelet and you'll instantly know that something's wrong. This way, you'll be able to know if I should need you."

Fenriz has tears of joy in his eyes at the sight of the beautiful bracelet. It's gold and silver wiring with a snake and a dragon, Jameson and Fenriz's respective favourite animals, winding around it, as well as an emerald and a moonstone.

"This is amazing Jameson. You are truly gifted in the art of jewellery making."

"Thanks Fenriz. If you want to contact me, tap the snake and whisper a message to it, then my snake will heat up and I'll know you've contacted me. If I want to contact you, I'll tap the dragon and whisper a message, then your dragon will heat up. To listen to a message, just tap the dragon twice."

Fenriz smiles at the little boy he's come to see as a baby brother.

"You are incredible Jamie. I hope your parents continue developing your talents in jewellery making."

Jameson smiles at the praise. Even after all this time, the smallest praise still makes him so happy.

"How are you announcing your arrival at Hogwarts Fenriz?"

"Well Jamie, I'm planning on entering the Great Hall to 'Ways to be wicked'. It's a muggle song that Harry and I enjoy.

I'll strut in, singing along to the song, my uniform nice and tight to show all the boys what I've got, particularly the Riddle Twins, who according to Harry, are really interested in me, then I'll get Sorted into Slytherin and sit down stylishly."

"That's quite the plan Fenriz. Exactly what I expect of you."

Fenriz playfully tickles Jameson, then they work on their homework before Fenriz has to leave to finish training up his fifth year replacement.

The Headmaster of Ilvermorny calls him into his office a few weeks later.

"I hear that Jameson gave you a bracelet that he made in order to stay in contact with you."

"Yes, he did. I see Jamie as a little brother, and ever though his new parents are better, I want to be able to know if something goes wrong."

The Headmaster smiles.

"Sirius and Remus really did a great job of raising you. I wouldn't have noticed the signs of abuse that you did. You have taken little Jameson under your wing, as it were, and have built him up from the scared little boy he was, to the strong, confident man he will one day become.

You have helped him realise his dream of designing jewellery. His new father noticed it, helped him design and craft his first pieces, but you accepting it and encouraging him the way you are has helped him realise his true craft, his true passion.

You are an amazing young wizard. I hope Hogwarts will continue building on your talents."

"Thank you Headmaster. I'm going to miss being here, the people, the amazing teachers, the library, which I've read the entirety of, the debating team, the location, all of it. But it is better if I transfer to Hogwarts. I have a Twin in Britain that I need to get back to.

And apparently, there could be a couple of love interests according to Harry. Also, I've got a really sweet entrance planned. Harry's making sure everything's set up this year."

"Send me a memory of it. Knowing you, it'll be extraviganzic, just like you."

"Jamie said the exact same thing when I told him my plan. You guys know me too well."

The Headmaster smiles at Fenriz, mentally comparing him to the small eleven year old who joined his school only five years ago. He's grown so much in that time, and he's changed the school for the better by just being himself.

"You've grown up so much in the five years you've been here Fenriz. It seems like yesterday that you arrived at my school, clinging to Remus, trying to mask your nervousness."

Fenriz smiles at the Headmaster in return.

"I suppose I have haven't I. Having Jamie around has made me realise how short life could've been for me if Sirius and Remus hadn't taken Harry and I when they did.

We would've been given to an unloving family, probably lived like Jamie did until going to Hogwarts where Dumbleduck would've moulded us into his weapons against Voldemort, who also has two sons whom are my and Harry's age.

Ever since Jamie came into my life, I've been so thankful for Sirius and Remus. They saved Harry and I from a life like Jamie's before I saved him."

The Headmaster nods. He too is thankful to the Lupin-Blacks. Without them, Fenriz and his Twin would've suffered, and Jameson may never have gotten help against his abusive birth parents.

But that didn't happen, they were saved from that, and Jameson did get help and is now thriving.

"Sir, can you promise me something?"

"Of course Fenriz, whatever you want, I'll do my best to do it."

"Just keep a close eye on Jamie when he comes back from holidays. I know that his new parents are better than his birth ones, but just in case something happens."

"Of course. I've grown quite fond of the young man myself."

Fenriz smiles even wider at the Headmaster. Now that he knows that the man will watch out for Jamie, he feels all the more secure about transferring from Ilvermorny to Hogwarts.

Over the rest of the year, Jameson and Fenriz test out the bracelets, working out any kinks that need to be resolved before Fenriz leaves permanently.

On the last day of school, Fenriz hugs Jameson one last time and promises to message him via the bracelets every night.

Jameson buries his face in Fenriz's chest, a tear escaping his eye.

"Hey, it's okay Jamie, if you're good, maybe you could visit me in Britain during the summers. I'll come visit you as soon as I've graduated."

"Okay Fenriz."

Jameson goes over to his parents, who immediately begin comforting him, the sight warming Fenriz's heart before Remus arrives to take him back to Britain permanently.

Over the summer, he messages Jameson every night, and spends the rest of his time with his brother and Draco, who have become boyfriends over the year.

"Good thing you're finally coming to Hogwarts Fen. Tom and Mattheo are real impatient to meet you."

Fenriz chuckles, just before Remus arrives to tell the trio that it's time to go school shopping. He says that Harry and Fenriz are allowed to wear leather now.

Fenriz gets three different leather outfits, all in black of course, as well as the rest of his school things, while Harry gets three deep blue leather outfits.

Fenriz makes sure his uniform will fit the requirements of his plan before thanking the store owner.

On September 1st, Fenriz heads off to Hogwarts for the first time, Harry and Draco beside him.

While he may miss Ilvermorny, he is looking forward to giving Dumbledore Hell.