First year

The Potter Twins communicate pretty much every day during their first year. They have an hour after they've done their homework, and their classes are done for the day, where they just write to each other and their guardians.

Harry was Sorted into Slytherin, against the wishes of Albus Dumbledore, according to Alistair, who is the Sorting Hat at Hogwarts. Ilvermorny doesn't have Houses the way Hogwarts does, but the year groups have separate common rooms.

Fenriz is loving Ilvermorny, describing in detail it's massive library and how good the teachers are.

Harry tells Fenriz about Hogwarts in return, even sending him a map of the place through the diary for him to copy down for if he decides to come to Hogwarts in the future.

He also tells Fenriz about his classes, how he's acing all of them and helping others in his classes if they need it, and if they ask nicely.

Fenriz tells his brother about how he's also doing very well in his classes at Ilvermorny, how he's acing them as well as helping other kids if they ask for it.

Nothing interesting happens until Harry's first flying lesson at Hogwarts.

He writes and tells Fenriz about how he had to stand up for one of his Housemates against a Gryffindor with a too big ego named Ronald Weasley.

He had to fly to catch a toy which is very precious to his Housemate because of this egotistical boy. This didn't cause him to get expelled, but rather, make the Slytherin Quidditch team.

Fenriz is very happy for his brother. Harry's always been a natural on a broom, just like their Dad according to Uncle Sirius, who also loves to fly. Harry and Sirius used to play Quidditch every other weekend as the Potter Twins were growing up.

Fenriz and Remus are the more bookish ones. They prefer to have a good book in their hands and to keep both feet firmly on the ground. Lily was much the same according to Remus.

Fenriz congratulates Harry, telling him that their father would be proud of him, just as he is.

Harry responds happily, asking Fenriz if he'll try out for the Ilvermorny team.

'Harry, you know I don't like flying. I'm actually trying out for the Ilvermorny debate team.

It's much more my style. Make sure you keep up your exercises.'

Harry and Fenriz have been on a strict exercise routine since they were young, and as a result, they are very fit for their age group, as well as very mellow tempers, aside from if someone they care about is threatened, or talked badly about. Then they let free the explosive temper they've inherited from their mother, according to both Remus and Sirius.

'I am Fen. I go on my runs every day and exercise between classes as well as after them. I've even got a couple of my Housemates to do it with me.'

'That's great Harry. I gotta go, it's time to go to bed. I'll write tomorrow.'

'Yeah, I gotta go to sleep. Goodnight Fen.'

'Night Harry.'

Over the next two terms, nothing exciting happens, other than Harry writing to give Fenriz updates on how his Quidditch games are going, and Fenriz updating Harry on his debating team. Then, in their final term of first year, Harry writes to Fenriz, telling him about a kerfuffle that happened the night before.

'I don't know the exact details, but apparently the Golden Duo decided that they were going to try get the Philosopher's stone from our stutter DADA teacher, who was apparently trying to steal it.