Sixth year. A new beginning

Fenriz sits with his brother and future brother-in-law, in their own compartment on the way to Hogwarts. He's wearing one of his favourite outfits, (black compression shirt, black skinny jeans, deep blue converse) and is currently having Draco style his hair.

"How are you feeling Fen?"

Harry asks his Twin. Due to the strain on their Bond, he can't quite tell what his Twin is feeling as he could when they were younger.

"Excited, nervous, worried."

"Why worried? Everyone's gonna love you."

"I'm worried about Jamie. I don't know how he's gonna cope without me."

Harry smiles at his Twin. Fenriz really cares about that little boy. Harry really hopes he can meet this little boy some day soon.

"He'll be fine Fen. You've got communication bracelets, and the Headmaster watching over him."

Fenriz nods, glad that Harry always seems to know exactly what to say. Draco keeps styling Fenriz's hair to exactly how he wants it for the plan.

"I hope I can meet this boy at some point. Maybe I could ask him to design me something."

"Actually, that is a great idea. He really needs the confidence boost, and since I've told him a lot about you, he'll be able to design something easily."

Harry smiles at his boyfriend, happy that he's also helping Fenriz to not worry so much about Jameson, who has new parents who actually care about him, and the Headmaster of Ilvermorny watching over him to protect him.

When the time comes to put their uniforms on, Fenriz and Harry pull on skin tight ones, with their robes over the top. Draco immediately starts drooling over Harry.

"You look absolutely ravishing Harry."

"Thank you Draco. Now, let's go find the Prankster Twins."

"You mean the Marauders reincarnated."

Harry and Draco laugh at the comparison, but nod as the trio head into the train, looking for the Weasley Twins.

They find them sitting in a compartment by themselves. They smile at the sight of Harry, Fenriz and Draco.

"Hello Harry, Draco. Who is this?"

"This is my Twin brother Fenriz, who has just transferred from Ilvermorny. Did you set everything up properly last year?"

"Yep. The speakers are set perfectly in place for maximum sound value, but not so loud that no one will hear Fenriz's singing."

"Anyways, welcome to Hogwarts Fenriz. I hope you will be a valuable ally for George and I."

"I'm sure I will be Fred."

The five of them continue talking until the train pulls into Hogsmead station, at which point, Fenriz separates from the other four to head across the Black Lake with the first years.

He smiles when he sees the pure beauty of the Castle that his parents and godfathers once called home.

After the first years are Sorted, Dumbledore announces him as a transfer student, and then Professor McGonagall calls out his name,

"Fenriz Potter!"

Then, Fred whispers the code word to the first of several speakers, and Ways to be Wicked starts playing. Fenriz waits for his cue, then bursts into the Great Hall, singing.

"Crashing the party, guess they lost my invitation.

Friendly reminder, got my own kind of persuasion.