Epilogue

Eleven years after Fenriz, Tom and Mattheo got married, they have three beautiful children. Two little boys, both of whom are a perfect mixture of both their fathers, and a little girl, who is a spitting image of her mother.

The family live at Potter Cottage, only venturing into the Wizarding World when they want to buy something for their children or meet up with Fred, George, their wives, children and Harry and Draco and their children.

They couldn't be happier. Fenriz is pregnant again, with another little girl.

Today, they are sending their oldest, Jamie Tom Riddle, to his first year of Hogwarts. Their second born, Marvolo Mattheo Riddle watches enviously.

"Don't worry Marvolo, you'll join Jamie next year."

"I know Mum, but I wanna go to Hogwarts now."

Fenriz smiles at his second born, remembering how he had this exact conversation with Sirius and Remus before agreeing to go to Ilvermorny all those years ago.

They send off their first born, head home and make something to eat, before playing with Marvolo and Lily.

As the years pass, they watch each child they bring into the world pass through Hogwarts and go into different professions.

They are content with their lives.

And so, concludes the story of Fenriz and Harry Potter.