Second year

Second year goes much like first year, with Fenriz and Harry doing extremely well in all of their classes, helping out their classmates, but this year, they help the first years as well, especially those who are homesick. They tell the young ones stories of their parents, their uncles and just all round make them laugh.

One day, quite soon after school starts, Harry finds a little first year Gryffindor crying in the hallways, badly beaten up, and helps him by taking him to Madam Pomfrey, who tends to his injuries, as well as comforting the poor boy.

It turns out that the little one had been bullied by Ronald Weasley. Harry reports Ronald, and stays beside the little Gryffindor for the rest of the week, making sure that Ronald doesn't try to hurt the young one again.

From that day on, the first years come to Harry if they are being bullied, or have problems with anyone, even a teacher.

Same goes with Fenriz. He also came across a first year who'd been bullied. He also reported the bully and helped the little one. Both Potter Twins become very well known across Magical America and Magical Britain.

They are always polite, no matter who speaks to them, but they can very subtly insult someone if they don't like them, always using muggle insults.

They help anyone who asks for it, while keeping their grades at their best and doing their respective extra curricular activities.

They both begin developing muscles meant for older boys because of their exercise routines.

One day, they are approached by their respective Headmasters and asked if they wouldn't mind starting a fitness club for the kids at their schools.

They happily accept, and schedule their club meetings to fit around their other extra curricular activities, scheduling different year groups for different days.

They tell their guardians about it through the diaries. Remus and Sirius express their pride in the Twins.

'Well done you two. You've done really well. I hope you continue being the amazing kids you are.'

'I'm extremely proud of you both as well. You two have impacted your schools without doing too much other than being yourselves.'

Over the rest of the school year, the Potter Twins help the other kids in their schools with their exercise programs while keeping their grades up and still participating in their other extra curricular activities.

At first, the other students complain about how hard the exercise is, but once they start getting a bit fitter, they all agree that these fitness clubs are a really good thing.

Everyone is happier and healthier, less fights are happening, people who usually have bad temper tantrums don't anymore because they've learned how to control them through the exercise clubs, and everyones grades are improving.

Ilvermorny's Headmaster has only positive things to say about Fenriz, is constantly singing his praises.

Dumbledore however, seems to be trying to find a way to manipulate Harry into being his pawn, but Harry isn't having it.

The only ones at Hogwarts who don't join in on the fitness sessions are Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger. They say that the exercise is just a waste of time, time that could be spent doing something else, but of course, no one else listens to them.

Fenriz is well liked at Ilvermorny, the older students seeing him as an instructor and a younger brother. He is always so polite and humble in his classes.

Harry is also well liked at Hogwarts, helping anyone who asks, being polite to everyone, being humble about his abilities, never allowing his superior knowledge get the best of him.

Their teachers constantly send letters to Sirius and Remus, singing the Potter Twins' praises, always complimenting them.

Sirius and Remus could not be more proud of their godsons. They know that Lily and James would be so proud of their sons if they were with them today.

Remus says this out loud one day, while reading yet another letter from Ilvermorny's Herbology teacher.

"Fenriz and Harry are really doing their parents proud, the way they are acting right now. If this keeps up, their names will be known all over the Wizarding World as humble people who help those who need it and those who ask for it."

"I agree Remy. I know Lily would be so happy with how well Fen and Harry are doing at school and they're only second years. James would be so happy that they aren't discriminating by blood or parentage. They really are their parents sons."

That summer, the boys spend a fair bit of time at Malfoy Manor, hanging out with Draco, who is still quite a good friend to Harry and Fenriz as well.

Sirius and Remus are talking to Draco's parents, Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy.

"Harry and Fenriz's teachers are almost constantly sending us letters singing their praises. They have nothing but good things to say about them. Harry and Fenriz have started an exercise club each and the other kids love it.

Harry and Fenriz are really doing Lily and James proud."

"They really are. Draco comes home raving about Harry every holidays. He loves the exercise clubs as much as anyone else. I'm so glad you two have raised Harry and Fenriz. Severus told us that if you two hadn't gotten to them when you did, Dumbledore would've put them with Lily's muggle sister Petunia."

"Petunia hates anything to do with the Magical World. She would've projected that hate onto Harry and Fenriz, abused them, allowed her whale of a husband Vernon to do the same thing, and that would've told their walrus kid that it's okay to hurt others. Then, they would've been easy to manipulate.

Dumbledore would've raised them to think that Harry would be the only one who could kill the Dark Lord.

He would've continued sending them to Petunia during the summers to keep them docile."

"Yeah. Thankfully however, none of that happened because you and Remus got to them when you did.

They have grown up hearing about their parents and been taught about our world, they have grown up with love. That is the important thing."

Sirius nods, seeing the truth of Narcissa's words. He looks over at his godsons, who are playing exploding snap with Draco, still talking about random things.

He's so thankful he and Remus got to them when they did all those years ago.

Remus rubs Sirius's shoulder, bringing him out of his gloomy thoughts.

After dinner, Sirius, Remus, Fenriz and Harry head home to bed.

The next day the family goes out to get Harry and Fenriz's school supplies for next year, spending the day with Draco and the Weasley Twins, who appear out of absolute nowhere.

Sirius learns that they've somehow managed to activate the Marauders Map, which they've been using for years.

"Remus and I helped make that. I'm Padfoot, Remus is Moony. Our traitor of a friend Peter Pettigrew is Wormtail, and Harry and Fenriz's Dad was Prongs. We are unregistered Animagi. I'm a big black dog, hence Padfoot, Remus is a Werewolf, hence Moony, James was a stag, hence Prongs, and Peter is a rat, hence Wormtail."

The Weasley Twins are speechless for a good ten minutes after that. Fenriz and Harry laugh at their dumbfounded expressions.

On September 1st, after seeing Harry off, Remus apparates Fenriz to Ilvermorny, helping him get settled as he does every year