Eighth year

During the summer, Fenriz becomes close to the Riddle Twins. Sirius notices, and asks Fenriz about it one day, wanting to make sure he genuinely cares about the Riddle Twins.

"Fen, can I talk to you for a second?"

"Of course uncle Padfoot. What's up?"

"I just wanted to ask you about the Riddle Twins. Do you genuinely like them, or what?"

"I do Sirius. I really like them. Just like Harry with Draco, I genuinely like them. They feel the same about me. They plan to start courting me this year."

"Okay. I'm just making sure, because I don't want you marrying for money or anything other than love."

"Sirius, Harry and I don't need anymore money. We're set for life. I'm only marrying for love, just like Dad did with Mum, like Draco and Harry are, like you and Uncle Moony."

Sirius smiles, secure in the knowledge that his youngest godson is happy with whom his potential partners are.

The day the Lupin-Blacks and Draco, who like Harry has gone through a creature inheritance, and is a Veela, Harry being a Dark Veela and Draco's Mate, go to get their school supplies, they meet up with the Riddle Twins, who present Fenriz with their first courting gift.

It's a beautiful crystal wolf modelled on Fenriz's familiar, but one eye is hazel like Tom's and the other is blue like Mattheo's.

"I love it guys. Where did you find it?"

"We made it, with our own magic."

Fenriz's eyes fill with joyful tears, as he gently holds the priceless piece. Sirius looks at the Riddle Twins and smiles, knowing that they really must love him if they crafted a piece from their own magic.

"I'll take it home and put it on your nightstand Fen. You two have earned my approval with this one gift."

"Thank you Sirius."

Sirius carefully takes the wolf statue from his youngest godson and the rest of them go to get the rest of their school supplies.

Harry takes the Riddle Twins aside halfway through the shopping trip.

"Listen, if you two want my Twin brother just for our money-"

"Harry, we love your Twin brother for who he is. We want to cherish him, to have him be ours in every way possible. If we wanted him for his money, we would be manipulating him, not creating things out of our magic for him."

Harry nods, seeing the sincerity in their eyes.

"In that case, you two have my blessing. Just, don't hurt him."

"That would never happen. We love him too much for that."

Harry smiles, happy that his Twin brother has two men who are willing to do anything for him.

The three of them meet back up with the rest of the group and finish their shopping.

When the group returns to Hogwarts for their eighth year, they find that the DADA professor is the Undersecretary to the Minister, Madame Umbridge, and is going to cause a real problem.

The Riddle Twins are more worried about how their next gift will be received. It's going to be a picnic under the stars on the night of a blue moon.

They have everything planned out, down to the smallest detail, but anything could still go wrong.

During their first DADA lesson, Umbridge hands out books and tells them that they won't be using magic at all in her classroom.

Most of the class is unhappy with this, but don't say anything about it, not wanting to get in trouble on the first day of classes.

The Riddle Twins sit on either side of Fenriz, keeping an eye on him, just in case his bracelet heats up and they have to cover for him while he listens to the message.

Umbridge notices the bracelet and tries to take it off him, but he retaliates by standing swiftly, hands curled into fists, snarling.

"Don't you dare touch it! This bracelet was a gift from a boy I consider a little brother! If you dare try taking it again, I will set Lucas on you!"

The Riddle Twins look at each other. This is the first time he's threatened to set his familiar on someone.

"And who's Lucas?"

Umbridge asks in that sickly sweet voice of hers that grates on the nerves of everyone in the classroom.

"My familiar, who is a wolf. I don't care who you are, you will not take this bracelet from me."

Fenriz glares at Umbridge, the hatred in his eyes scaring the Riddle Twins, Harry and Draco.

They've never seen this level of anger in him before, and since he and Harry are Twins, it's quite possible he'll have a creature inheritance lying dormant, waiting to be unleashed. Since Fenriz is more like their mother than Harry, and their mother had a Demon inheritance, it's possible that Fenriz has a Demon inheritance, which is only able to be unleashed in times of intense anger.

When Umbridge tries to take the bracelet again, saying,

"Boys shouldn't wear jewellery."

Fenriz looses it completely. His eyes go pure black, leathery dragon wings sprout on his back, shredding his shirt, his teeth sharpen to deadly points, his skin darkens from pale, to tan and he unleashes Lucas, who immediately snarls at Umbridge, sensing that this horrible thing is the reason his Bonded is so upset.

At the sight of Fenriz experiencing his inheritance, Tom and Mattheo experience their own inheritances, their skin paling, their canines lengthening into fangs and their eyes turn red just like their fathers.

They stand in front of Umbridge, forcing their Submissive Mate to look at them and them alone.

"Fenriz, back down! She will get her punishment, back down!"

At the sight of his Dominant Mates, Fenriz transforms back into his human form, his wings folding into a tattoo on his back, his skin staying tanned, his eyes going back to hazel, Lucas going back to his side.

Fenriz looks at his Dominant Mates, nodding, understanding that it'll make life worse for them if he kills Dolores now, no matter how much he may want to.

Tom and Mattheo turn back to their human forms as well, calming Fenriz down carefully.

"You two should get him outta here. He's only going to burst again if professor Umbridge keeps trying to take his bracelet."

Harry says, sensing through the Twin Bond, just how fragile a hold Fenriz has on his temper.

The Riddle Twins nod and take their Mate out of the class, to their dorm, where they cuddle until it's time for next period.

On the night of the blue moon, the Riddle Twins get special permission to be out of bed after hours, so they can show Fenriz the blue moon, their next courting gift.

He loves it, smiling the widest he's smiled since before Umbridge tried to take his bracelet.

Over the rest of the year, Fenriz keeps close to the Riddle Twins, seeking the comfort of their presences.

On the last day of school, Professor Dumbledore summons them to his office.

"Hello boys. Lemon Drop?"

"No thank you. We have packing to do, so if you could keep this brief, that would be appreciated."

"Of course. This concerns what happen the first DADA class. Why did you blow up at Umbridge Fenriz?"

"She tried to take my bracelet. Jamie gave this to me and no one else is allowed to touch it without my permission. She would not leave it alone after I told her that. She kept saying that boys shouldn't wear jewellery, and tried to take it from me, so I retaliated the only way she seemed to understand, even if she hasn't gotten the message. With force."

Then, the trio walk out of the office, finish packing and, the next day, head home, Tom and Mattheo telling Fenriz that their father has invited him round to their place for the second half of the summer.

At Kings Cross, the group separates, each section going to their respective guardians, Tom and Mattheo watching their Mate worriedly.