Seventh year

That summer, the Potter and Weasley Twins, who were disowned by their parents for being friends with the Riddle Twins and have been adopted by Sirius and Remus and now go by Lupin-Black, as well as Draco spend a lot of time at Riddle Manor, and the Riddle Twins spend a lot of time at Potter Manor with them.

Sirius has told the Riddle Twins and Draco the rules of dating or potentially dating his godsons.

He already knows just how much Draco loves Harry, but he just wants to make sure that the Riddle Twins aren't wanting Fenriz for his money. They quickly put these thoughts to rest, and spend a lot of time with him and the other kids.

When they get their school supplies, the Riddle Twins get to meet Jameson, whose parents have portkeyed him over to spend a few hours with Fenriz. Fenriz introduces Jameson to his Twin, Draco, Fred, George, Mattheo and Tom.

Mattheo and Tom immediately see why Fenriz is so protective of the younger boy.

After Jameson portkeys home, Fenriz is looking a lot happier.

On the first day of school, Dumbledore announces that the Tri-Wizard Tournament will be taking place that year. Fenriz immediately knows that either he or Harry will somehow get entered into this Tournament, against their will.

He warns his Twin brother of this, and they immediately ask the Riddle Twins to ask their father about the tasks because he was at school during the last Tri-Wizard Tournament.

They do so, knowing what Fenriz is thinking. He comes back with a reply the very next day, saying that the tasks will involve collecting a golden egg from a nesting dragon mother, retrieving someone you love from the Black Lake in under an hour, then having to navigate a maze will all sorts of dangerous creatures in it.

Now that the Potter Twins are informed, they start making plans in case one of them is picked.

They plan to use Parseltongue on the dragon, use gillyweed for the Black Lake, and practice all manner of defensive spells for the maze.

When Durmstrang and Beauxbatons arrive, the Potter Twins immediately guess who's gonna be chosen for Durmstrang. They guess that Viktor Krum, international Quidditch star, will be picked for Durmstrang. Beauxbatons is harder, because all the French girls seem very skilled, at least to the Potter Twins.

On the night of the Champion Selection, Viktor Krum is chosen for Durmstrang and Fleur is chosen for Beauxbatons. The Potter Twins wait with a bated breath for the Hogwarts Champion to be selected.

When Fenriz's name comes out of the goblet, he immediately stands up, taking a Magical Oath that he didn't enter himself, preventing any controversy over his selection.

He joins the other two Champions in the room, keeping an emotionless mask in place.

After a while, they're released, and Fenriz goes back to his brothers and potential boyfriends.

"How did you know that you would be selected?"

"It was a 50-50 between Harry and I. Dumbledore is set on turning us into his weapons, so this is just another way of him trying to get us under his thumb. We already know what the tasks are gonna be, so all we need to do is prepare."

On the day of the wand weighing, Fenriz keeps an emotionless mask in place, not wanting to show any weakness.

When Rita Skeeter shows up to interview them, Fenriz's eyes narrow. She's an illegal Animagus, a bug, if he's not mistaken. Those lessons on sensing auras are really helping now.

She insists on interviewing him first.

"Now, Mr Potter, what made you want to enter such a potentially dangerous tournament?"

"I didn't. I took a Magical Oath, proving I didn't. I would much rather be in the common room with my Twin brother, Draco and the Riddle Twins."

She looks surprised at that, but forges ahead, trying to get some sort of information from him, but he keeps shutting her out.

On the day if the first task, Fenriz mediates in the Champions tent until it's his turn. He uses Parseltongue to calm the mother dragon and get the egg without issue, gaining the highest score.

Since he already knows about the second task, thanks to Tom and Mattheo's father, he just puts the egg in his trunk and focuses on learning to dance, for the Yule ball.

He decides to take Fred as his date, not wanting to have to choose between the Riddle Twins. They dance for a song, then Tom asks for a dance, which Fenriz accepts. A couple of songs later, and Fenriz is dancing with Mattheo.

The day of the second task, Fred is no where to be seen, but Fenriz already knows where he is.

He's in the Mervillage, waiting for Fenriz to rescue him. When the cannon sounds, Fenriz eats the gillyweed, transforms and uses his Brother bond with Fred to guide him.

He rescues Fred in a record twenty minutes, getting out of the Black Lake as quickly as possible. Tom, Mattheo, Harry, Draco and George are right there, with blankets, warming and drying charms.

Fenriz cuddles up to Fred, wanting to reassure himself that his older adoptive brother is still there.

Tom and Mattheo notice this, and make a mental note of it to put in their journal of things about Fenriz later, once they get back to the castle.

Fred wraps his arm around Fenriz's shoulders, reassuring him that he is there and that he's not just an illusion.

Unsurprisingly, Fenriz gets the highest score again.

That night, the older Lupin-Black Twins stay close to their adoptive youngest brother. They want him to know that they're there, even in his sleep.

On the day of the final task, Fenriz is ready to get this over with. He's going to use a spell to find his way through the maze, get the cup and finish this ruddy tournament as quickly as possible.

He uses the spell and manages to avoid any creatures, and get the cup quite quickly.

His brothers, future brother-in-law and potential boyfriends are ready and waiting for him when he portkeys out of the maze.

He wins the Tri-Wizard Tournament with flying colours, and donates his prize money to his adoptive brothers to fund their joke shop.

At the end of the year, Fenriz is really tired and falls asleep, stretched over Tom and Mattheo's laps, Mattheo's fingers running through his hair.

Harry notices his Twin brother's tiredness.

"Is he asleep?"

"Yeah. Deeply."

"Poor kid. He must've been so tired. This year must've been so stressful on him despite being forewarned about each of the tasks and having a plan in place for each of them."

Tom nods, smiling at the relaxed look on Fenriz's face, a look that he hasn't seen since Fenriz was picked for the Tournament. He seems so much younger when he's relaxed like that, he actually seems his age.

Harry wakes Fenriz up when the train stops at Kings Cross, and the group promises to meet up over the summer.