Prologue (Part 2): Inazuma

Akihiko's POV. Two months after the Destruction of Takamagahara.

It's been two months ever since the people of Narukami Island accepted us and allowed us to live in their island.

The people of Narukami Island and Makoto herself asked the remaining survivors of my nation about our culture and our way of life.

After I allowed my people to teach them our ways, in the span of two months, Takamagahara's culture and the culture of Narukami's culture blended each other, creating a new one.

With this.........Makoto had this idea.

Makoto: Listen, Akihiko. I have a great idea!

Akihiko: What is it?

Makoto: A new nation and a new government!

Akihiko: ............and what is on that mind of yours?

Makoto: This nation will be called Inazuma, the Land of the Narukami.

Akihiko: Inazuma.........

I looked upon the settlement that was jointly created by our people.

Akihiko: Sure. Why not.

Akihiko: But who will be the leader of this nation?

Makoto: You, of course!

Akihiko: Me?

Makoto: Your people adored you and I heard the rumors about your era of prosperity before the destruction of Takamagahara.

Akihiko: No, Makoto. It should be you. You are the original deity of this island. It is your right to be the ruler of this land.

Akihiko: This is your land. The thing that I can do is to support you.

Makoto: From your words alone, it seems I won't be able to change your mind?

Ei: Then I have a suggestion.

We turned around to see Ei.

Makoto: What is it?

Ei: Makoto, I am your kagemusha. Your shadow warrior and we ruled our people together.

Ei: We can also do the same with Akihiko.

Makoto: But what will be his role?

Ei: I asked about what is the title of Akihiko as the deity of Takamagahara and they say that the title is, "The Heaven's Emperor."

Akihiko: ...........

Makoto: A truly fitting title for you, Akihiko.

Akihiko: No. I don't want to.........

Akihiko: I am not a ruler anymore. I am only just an ordinary god.

Makoto: Akihiko, you and your people have been a great help to us. You taught us your ways of prosperity.

She gently clasped my hands with hers.