What other characters say about the OC

Makoto (About being the Emperor)

The Heaven's Emperor. Hehe, you know, he is more suitable of a ruler than I am. I don't even know why he chose me to be the Electro Archon. But when he told me everything about his past, I finally understood why. That was the reason why I guarded his sarcophagus before his reawakening, for he holds an ancient secret that only those who dare seek.

Makoto (About the Kagura)

The Kagura is his way of remembering his sister. As long as he remembers his sister and the kagura, she lives on forever. That is a form of eternity. That is how I was able to find the true meaning of eternity.

Ei

He is wise. The fact that he managed to bring prosperity to his former nation. Unfortunately, his land was ravaged by the war. But if he didn't came to us, Inazuma wouldn't be the Inazuma of today without him. The only thing is, he ordered to burn every record on him before he sealed himself. I guess he has a reason behind it, "There is always a reason behind every action."

Those were the words that made an impression to me, to think that I was able to reflect back on my reasons when I tacitly approved the Vision Hunt Decree. It was really foolish of me.

Yae Miko

When I was still young, I would always ask him to give me shoulder rides. Why? It's because I want to feel what is like to be tall. But not only that, he and Kitsune Saiguu taught me the ways of the Shrine Maiden.

I learned a lot from him, from his point of view in life, and many things. No wonder why the yokai would somehow seek him and ask for his wisdom. Not to mention, whenever I hear his voice, I always feel at peace.

Kamisato Ayaka

To think he was the one who created the Yashiro Commission. I can't helped but be amazed by what I heard from the Guuji about his feats.

Kamisato Ayato

So he is the one that my mother always talked about in her stories. To think that he actually existed. I would like to seek his advice whenever I have the free time.

Aratakki Itto

Oh, yeah......man, just listening to his voice makes me sleepy. How can he even do that. Also, people just listen to him whenever he talks. How can he even do all that!? Is he some kind of a mysterious yokai?

Yoimiya

To think that he is popular with the kids along with her friend, Makoto. He is like an older brother to me. I mean, he even calls me as "Young Yoimiya" which is well, kinda embarrassing but somehow, it's kinda refreshing because you know, really makes me feel like I am a kid again!

Kujou Sara

To think that a peace loving man, no, god, holds so much power.........

I'm just glad that he decided to be merciful towards the Kujou Clan. But I can't help but be frightened that his presence alone, speaks of a silent power that even just a little fragment of it makes everyone bow to their knees.

Ganyu

Oh, I would never forget the day where he visited Liyue during one of the gatherings of the Seven. He told us many wonderful stories of his people and how they were somehow similar to the people of Liyue. Not to mention, his voice feels like as if I am sleeping on top of a cloud.

Xiao

The Heaven's Emperor, he helped me subside my karma........just by his presence alone. He taught me and my fellow yakshas to properly control our powers. I do wish I can ask him again to help me subside my karma, even just for a little while.

Zhongli

Ah.........so he also stepped down from his duties. His feats are noteworthy, his strength can even crumble the mountains even with just a glance. Yet despite with all of that power, his greatest weapon is his wisdom. He may be tranquil, but even the tranquil ocean also hides a depth that no one can even understand.

Venti

Oh, to think that he finally woke up from his long slumber! It seems like he even managed to keep it a secret even if I communicate with the wind! After all, he is the master of all the elements. He always wanted to hear my ballads, have a duet and play the lyre with me! He's still really carefree, a true definition of freedom if I would say.