Chapter 10: The Plane of Euthymia

Akihiko's POV. Tenshukaku.

The Duel before the Throne is over.

I faced the fallen Harbinger who returned to nurmal and is currently on her knees, grasping for strength.

Signora: H-How........

Signora: What is that power.............!?

Signora: So strong.........

Akihiko: Oh......you haven't saw my true power yet.

The Harbinger is still grasping in desperation for strength but she can't draw any strength........

Akihiko: It's futile, Signora. You won't be able to use your Delusion nor your flames.

Akihiko: You're just a weakling now.

Aether: What? Did Akihiko infused something to his attacks?

Makoto: His blade have the power to nullify the power of his opponent if they survive death from Ame-no-ohabari.

Paimon: What!? But how come that you were literally stabbed by that sword when Akihiko went nuts!

Makoto: You didn't even let me finish little one. That condition will be fulfilled, if Akihiko releases Ame-no-ohabari's true divine form.

Aether: I see, so that's how it is.

Aether: Also, the water patterns that we saw when he was performing his attacks........

Makoto: Those are the purest form of the elements. Even pure than Anemo, Geo, Electro, Dendro, Hydro, Pyro, and Cryo.

Akihiko: Signora, you lost.

Signora: ...........!?

Akihiko: But you're fortunate, I won't be the one who will kill you. She will.

I stepped aside as the Shogun descends from the stairs........

With her blade in hand.

Signora: No......

Signora: I am a Snezhnayan Diplomat........I swear if you strike me down.......

Her voice is filled with despair........

She knows what is to come.

Signora: I will make sure......the Fatui will make sure your precious Inazuma.........

Signora: Stop........I order you! And you!

Signora with her last ditch attempt tries to activate her powers but nothing happens.

Signora: No.....! My powers! What did you do to me!?

The Harbinger glared at me as I smiled.

Akihiko: Nothing, just rendered your powers as useless. In other words, you won't be able to use them anymore.