Constellations

Akihiko - Imperator Pacis (Emperor of Peace)

Constellation 1: Primordial Waters

Increases Akihiko's Hydro damage by 15% after casting Transient Waves.

Constellation 2: Rain of Life

When Silent Subjugation procs a Hydro related reaction, Akihiko's healing effectiveness will be increased by 50% and has a 15% chance to revive a fallen teammate. If there is no fallen teammate, the party will regenerate hp by 10% of the party's overall hp.

Constellation 3: Kanten no Jiu

Increases Silent Subjugation's level by 3.

Constellation 4: Mizu no Kokyu

Before the Hydro infusion of Transient Waves ends, Akihiko's can unleash the technique "Minamo Giri" that will deal a guaranteed critical hit that deals 200% Hydro damage.

Constellation 5: Ryuryu Mai - Asakage (Flowing Dance - Shadows of Dawn)

Increases level of Transient Waves by 3.

Constellation 6: Inari no Kagura

Before the initial slash of Silent Subjugation, the party's max hp will be increased by 30% of Akihiko's max hp.

Makoto - Tonitrua Dei (God of Thunder)

Constellation 1: Lightning Incarnate

Makoto will have an additional Divine Sakura on the field.

Constellation 2: Skybreaker

Before the initial slash of the Musou no Hitotachi, Makoto will gain and additional 80% Electro Damage and inflicting 20% Electro RES down to the target.

Constellation 3: Musou Isshin

Increases Musou no Hitotachi's level by 3.

Constellation 4: Eternal Transience

The Electro infusion of Transient Sakura will be extended by 7 seconds when the Divine Sakura expires.

Constellation 5: Shogun's Ascension

Increases the level of Transient Sakura by 3.

Constellation 6: Tranquil Eternity

Increases the duration of the Musou no Hitotachi's Paralyzed state by 5 seconds. Also, while the enemies took damage in the Paralyzed State, increase the effectiveness of Electro related reactions by 25%.