10

The duo left, the couple looked at eachother and laughed.

Draco began to feed Hades. He scratches Hades tiger ears causing Hades to purr louder in contrast to the quite purring he was doing when the Griffindor duo was there.

Both at pure bliss.

Purring and nurturing eachother.

Love obvious in eachother's eyes.

A beautiful Alpha and Omega pair.

The rest of the ride was peaceful.

"You act like a cat, darling," Draco said, smiling. He continued to scratch the back of Hades' ears.

Hades hummed not really paying attention.

Something was bothering Draco at the back of his mind:
When are we going to kiss?

Small Intimacy is allowed during the first stage of binding but it is considered uncivilised if you mate straight away.

Draco just wanted a kiss and peck or anything just to make them feel a bit more secure with their relationship.

So he thought this might be his chance.

Draco stopped scratching Hades' ears 2 minutes after finishing their mini make up breakfast.

Draco shifted on Hades' lap straddling him closer but left a little space in between them.

They both looked into eachother's eyes.

Grey meets red.

Red meets gray.

Hades' POV

Draco moved his hands to rest on my shoulders as our faces moved inches closer.

Are we about to kiss right now?

I looked down to look at his lips.

They were rosy pink, and plump.

I bet they were so soft to kiss.

Our faces were so close that I could feel his puffs of breath on my face.

Our lip touch shyly then break away.

I look into his eyes.

He softly smiles at me.

The most loving smile I have ever witnessed all my life.

I couldn't take this anymore.

I smack my lips on to his.

They were so soft and plump.

So smooth...

My head feels fuzzy...

My creature... it's rolling around slowly in pure happiness.

Kissing the love of my life for the first time felt so beautiful... so....

Unreal...

I tightly wrap my arms around his waist and hip, pulling him impossibly closer, just to continue this feeling: the pure bliss.

Kissing him...

My sub. My omega. My Love.

The one that will complete my life, the one that I was nearly taken away from for good, the one to fill my lonely heart with only love...

The one I have in my arms...

To care and nurture me in this world of pain...

I-I love you so much...