6

(AN: Only half of the wizarding population have soulmates. If you do not have one,you can date anyone. )

3rd POV

The three Malfoys flooed to the beginning of Dragon's Ally. Adults began to stare at the older Malfoys as the always never wore anything muggle until this time.

Teenagers stared at the youngest Malfoy practically drooling over his beauty while jealous submissives envied the attention he was getting by the Dominants.

They walked gracefully through Dragon's ally with gasps, stares and whispers were made.

They walked into Gringotts and went straight to the front desk.

"Can we have an creature inheritance test?" asked Mr Malfoy in a monotoned voice.

"Sure, right this way", the elf said leading them into a room with 4/four chairs and a desk.

They sat down and Draco put two drops of blood to reveal his inheritance.

Real Birth Certificate

Name: Dracoinious Lucius Malfoy

Mother: Narcissa Malfoy nèe Black

Father: Lucius Abraxas Malfoy

Godfather/s: Severus Tobias Riddle-Snape, Tom Marvalo Riddle-Snape, Sirius Lupin-Black, Remus Lupin-Black

Magical Core: Grey

Sibling/s: None

Creature: Life Angel and Enchanted Deer (Submissive)

Mate/s: Unknown (Dominant)

Mate/s Creature: Death Demon and Black Lava Tiger

Magical Inheritance

Magical eyesight

Night Vision

Wandless Magic

Wordless Magic

Dimension creation

Light Angel Magic

Floatation

Enchanted Deer beauty

Transformation not fully engaged due to mate/s's blocks

"So your mate, which is a Death Demon I must add which takes to have a powerful bond since you are a Life Angel, had blocks on so it stops you from seeing your transformation" Naricissa muttered in disbelief.

"So this is not how I really look like," Draco said trying to process the new information.

"To answer the your question, no which is why I was about to ask you if you wanted to make that happened?" the elf said looking at the adults for an answer.

The adults only nod and with that the elf leaves the parents waiting outside.

Draco Malfoy walks into the middle of the room and laid on the floor. Many elves came into the room and circled him. They started to chant and pain struck through my body and he screamed in agony. I passed out due to the pain.