3

Harry's POV

I woke up in the same room still laying on the floor. I feel different like the weight on me finally disappeared almost weightless. I look around to see the Goblins looking at me in awe and amusement.

"Your appearance has change. I think it would be better if I show you." A Goblin says.

The conjure a big and tall mirror and Merlin I looked hot. I was more muscular and masculine and around 6ft1. Everything looked different.

I had 2 pairs of black wings, both on either side - which span up to 8ft tall. My skin became a tough black with golden streekes and I had halo floating at the back of my head.  (Most of the description will need to be imagined) . I had a long tail that swayed slowly when irritated and big horns. My face had a head gear like a skull mask that covered my face. You could only see glowing red eyes. My canines grew too. I had a big gold chain that had skulls decorating it. I was wearing a black clothing coving my private parts and bum.

 I was wearing a black clothing coving my private parts and bum

"We called your parents over. They should be here-" one of the Goblins said but was interrupted by the big bang when the door flings open revealing 2 men , both in black robes I don't recognise.

Snape 》

The man 》

The man 》

The shorter haired man said calmly in a dark voice not acknowledging I was in the room and the man calmly walking behind her with the black flame trail alike to mine,

"Where is my son?" growling the Goblins which looked scared to the skin but not me. Then I put the pieces together that their are my parents.

"Papa, Father!" I shout which grabs their attention. The longer haired man comes racing towards me like I would dissappear in a second pulls me into a bone crushing hug shedding a tear. He lets go of me and she starts the introduction.

"I am your papa, Severus Tobias Riddle-Snape." I widen my eyes in shock. He looks so different.

"And I" the man continues in a deep voice,"am your father, Tom Marvolo Riddle-Snape." smiling at me. Even though he is the Dark Lord, he is still my father. The first time I ever had a family and I'm not going to ruin it.

"And I am your son, Hades Salazar Riddle-Snape" I say proudly which makes Father, Papa and I shed a tear and they pull me into a group hug.

Papa starts to speak, "Imagine yourself in your human form so the features will dissappear." I do just that and all the features dissappear like what Papa said but the flame trail.

"We're going to show you the Riddle-Snape Manor." Father declares and we appear in front of a beautiful Manor.

" Father declares and we appear in front of a beautiful Manor

"Is that your house?" I ask in disbelief.

"No, Its our home", Papa says.

For the first time in my life, I have a parents. I would be fine with one if the opportunity was given to me before but I have two which makes it even better. I can finally have the family I dreamed for all through out my childhood.

We walk in and head straight to the dinning room where there is a whole feast waiting for me.

"We're going to eat and talk about everything we missed ok?" Father says.

We talk about the house, the food, about, Papa and Father lives then its my turn.

"Son, who were you after you were kidnapped by Dumblefuck" asked Father.

I chuckle at the at the nickname for Dumbledore but then a serious face.

"In my other life, I was told that my parents were dead and killed by you. I didn't get to eat breakfast or lunch but got a chicken strip for dinner so I wouldn't starve. Its normally my former uncle that beats me but makes sure that former aunt gets to witness it. My former aunt verbally abuses me by calling me freak like it was the name I was given by birth and letting me know that I never belonged in the world and just kill myself. I told Dumbledore but he kept sending me back saying the excuse 'Its for the greater good'. My cousin an okay person. He never defended me against his parents and always bathed in his parent's attention, even if that meant that I had to slave for him. He never physically hurt me but always got his friends to beat me up." I explained to my parents who looked like they were going to kill someone.

"But who were you before the inheritance?" Papa asked.

I hesitated, clearly seen by Papa and Father, and decided to come clean.

"I use to live the life of someone completely different. I lived the life of ..."