4

Harry's POV

"Harry Potter" I mumbled.

"Pardon?" Father asked.

"Harry James Potter" I whispered but Papa and Father unfortunately heard me.

Papa went quieted and just looked down with eyes filled with regret. Father looked like he was talking to his creature because he zoned out in a pained expression. I was about to say everything was fine and the past is in the past but I was interrupted.

"I-I can explain my actions. James Potter did bully me but I acted immature and took my anger out on you. Me and your father believed that it was James and Lily's fault that you were 'dead'.You don't have to forgive me if you don't want to. I'm not forcing you to forgive me, not that I deserve one, but I just needed you to hear it."

"I can explain my actions. When you were kidnapped by Dumbledore, I had personally tried to kill James and Lily for taking you and then Dumbledore showed up and shot me killing curse. Unfortunately, you were in my arms and when I was weakened, Dumbledore took you. I made it my mission to kill you in order show Dumbledore what I really felt about him and his Light side. If I had known you were my son I would have taken you away from that disgusting muggle home years ago,".

We stayed silent for 5 minutes. My new found parents must be panicking at the moment. I think I can excuse their actions as long as they prove to me that they love me.

"I-Its okay. I forgive you as long as you prove to me that your actually going to love me",I said gently.

"So you've forgiven us?", they asked at the same time worried

"Of course I'm going to forgive you" I gave him a big smile and he gave one back.

For the rest of dinner we talked about random things. It was enjoyable. Then I asked Papa a question.

"Papa", I asked,"What is a Death Demon and the Black Lava Tiger since that is my inheritance?"

"You got that from your Dad's side. Death Demons are given the ability to kill the desired person in a second without evidence or huge effort. For this reason, they are feared in the wizarding society. If you you were an enemy to a Death Demon, they could eliminate you without any remorse.

This creature inheritance is very rare so its called bad luck if you witness a Death Demon kill someone. Death Demons are normally considered evil and bad people however if you have a Light Angel or a Light Creature as a mate then your status goes back to normal. It is considered great safety if you see a Death Demon and a Light Angel together in harmony.

When a Death Demon wants to kill someone his/her/their wings burst out leaving black flames on the top of the wings. The victims body is engulfed in pitch black flames. The flame dies down after 2 seconds and all that's left is a dead body. The Death Demon can decide whether its is painful or not and the time in which it takes to kill the person but the minimum is 2 seconds. The wings during the killing are used as a barrier for the Death Demon from any spells as well as the killing curse.

To identify a Death Demon you need to look into their eyes and search for to semi-circle pupils but the space inbetween them are very small. They are very powerful if the couple consists of the Life Angel and a Death Demon.

You got the Black Lava Tiger from my side of the family. The Black Lava Tiger can go through extreme amounts of heat. You can get the ears and tail too but only when you meet your mate. Your senses are heighten so you can see in the dark as well a have a perfect smell and sight".

"Which reminds me? What is your mate's creature?" I show them the birth certificate and their eyes immediately light up.

"We're going to find you mate tomorrow and teach you your powers",said Papa in a determined, "I'll show you your new room."

We went through some corridors and finally stopped in front of two big doors. We walk in and I gape. It was Big.

"Damn this is big. Thanks Papa, g'night!" I shout as my leaves the room.

I go into the walk in closest and wow it was massive and apparently it has a library. Hermione would love this place since apparently there's an even bigger one.

I change into grey jogging bottoms with a white vest and jump on to the bed. I stare at the ceiling with the feeling of lonliness. I think about my new mate.

I hope they like me. I'll find my mate tomorrow. I'll do what ever it takes to get them safe around my arms.

Darkness consumes me and I fell asleep.