8

Draco POV

My creature was still controlling my body and in all honesty, I felt like I was in literal heaven.

I had no control over my body so there was no feeling of tiredness, not that I had to worry since Hades' creature was basically holding to me like I was his life line.

He carried me through the long hallways and into I suppose was his bedroom.

He put me on the bed and removed my shoes. He turned around to take his blazer off and walked to the end of the bedroom to put it away.

My creature whimpered while doing the grabby hands at his direction. He quickly turned quickly to me to see if I was in danger and relaxed once he saw my body still in on piece on the bed.

He put the blazer away and rushed into the bed pulling me on top of him, wrapping a possessive arm around my waist.

I analysed the situation. I was now on a big king sized bed cuddling up to my new found mate.

I loved his broad chest. I just snuggled into it purring. I'm going to do this every night now.

"Little mate?" my dominant caught my attention with his deeper sounding voice to when we first met in the kitchen. I snuggled into his chest more and gave a soft hum.

"Let me see my cottontail's face," my handsome mate purred. He smirked when I easily submitted and showed my blushing face with my deer ears down.

"Your such a good boy, hmm? You're already so good for me baby".

I purred softly at the praise that felt of the Gods. My deer tail wiggled vigorously to show how happy I really was. He chuckled at my display.

"Your my mate. My mate. Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine," he said slightly relieved and urgently. I didn't question it. I fell asleep right after.

Hades POV

I just watched as Draco slept on top of me. I securely tightened my both my arms around my mate. I had to keep his safe as if my life depended on it.

I start to smell a scent of another domminant's presence near my bedroom door and then it left.

At this time, apparently, your scent glands emit their smell. I lay flat on the bed with my cottontail's weight on my chest. I rub my thumb up and down his back until I fall asleep as well.

As I was about to close my eyes a caramel scent started coming from Draco. I wanted to eat him up right there and then.

I started to purr. I nuzzeled my face into his neck and my scent was released. It smelled like a fresh dark chocolate. It was bitter but intoxicating.

Cottontail wiggled his tail and ears in happiness. He purred softly but more louder then before. I even started to purr as well as my tail swinging side to side. Our sents mixed together to create a scent coming from a chocolate factory.

Now this is heaven.

I relaxed and finally drifted off to sleep with my mate in my arms with my tail wrapped around his right leg.